jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, somewhere I got the idea that she had said Travis used the knife to cut the rope from her wrists -- now Juan is saying Jodi told her expert that. Where did I hear this? Maybe it was in the opening statement, or perhaps she said this in her direct examination. Anyone remember?

"I didn't say I was speculating when I was speculating."

I am sure I did not say speculating when I was speculating........

She's only speculating where the knife was left????? She sure found it and the gun pretty easily in the 120 seconds she had to kill him with it. AAAAaaargh

:lol: I don't think I said I was speculating when I was speculating.

:silly:

There was no rope period. She only wishes cuz she's a sexual deviant. She's gross.

Even Willmott said, during opening statements, that Travis used the knife to cut the rope off her wrists!

She's only speculating where the knife was left????? She sure found it and the gun pretty easily in the 120 seconds she had to kill him with it. AAAAaaargh

She is going to distance herself from that knife as much as possible.

How many jurors are going to go home tonight and do a rope experiment in the name of investigation? (tee hee!)

Lying! She said she couldn't figure out how the video function worked on his camera.

Ok, somewhere I got the idea that she had said Travis used the knife to cut the rope from her wrists -- now Juan is saying Jodi told her expert that. Where did I hear this? Maybe it was in the opening statement, or perhaps she said this in her direct examination. Anyone remember?

It was her testimony on direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member