jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is doing an excellent job of showing her on those 48 hours shows and see how smoothly and with detail she LIED. Just like she is smoothly lying and being painstakenly detailed in her "abuse" claims.

It is really fascinating to see him dig into her.

I am loving how whatever version of any story she spins that the jury can see she is
lacking any emotion.
Then to go on and say how she loved him/still does....
It is so obvious she does not care about Travis.

Where is the emotion Jodi?
Where is the fear?

It isn't there because it never exsisted.

All you care about is you and it is impossible
for a human to ignore!!!

She can't fake empathy.

Morning all :seeya:

I hope when juan is questioning JA about the stabbing that she "doesnt recall" it goes something like this:

JM: Ma'am do you remember stabbing mr Alexander 29 times?

JA: I dont remember

JM: ma'am you stated yesterday you took a shower in the same place you placed his body after killing him, right?

JA: That isnt correct

JM: You told us yesterday under oath that you took a shower in the same place you placed his body after killing mr Alexander how can you possibly not remember stabbing him 29 times but you remember where you placed his body? Ma'am you also previously testified on the direct questioning by DT that you remember nothing after the gun shot and then you're in the desert right?

DEER IN HEADLIGHTS

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JM was asking her about what they did after they were finished with sex. She said they ate some lunch, she took a shower, then Travis took a shower (we've seen the photos).

I understood JM to ask if she had taken that after-lunch shower in the stall where she LATER dragged and left Travis' body and she sheepishly said "yes". I was sure he was asking about a shower before she killed him.

Convenient that she had her car packed up and ready to go prior to this whole thing going down.

Of all the days to have to work *grumble*. I should be home in time to catch the last couple of hours, and will spend the rest of the evening catching up on everyone's posts. I always look forward to everyone's reactions and opinions :)

Have a good day, everyone!

Hello All, this is my 1st post....but been lurking for awhile. JA mentioned that she returned the gas can. Whenever you return anything at Walmart they circle it on the original receipt. (usually with writing next to it) When JM put up the receipt today it was not circled. Just my observation...

Also, I'm quite sure the monies returned are returned the same way they are paid for. If you paid cash,you get cash. If you paid with a credit card, the money is reimbursed into your credit account. And you also get a receipt of this.

moo

I made the mistake of staying up to watch Jane Velez-Mitchell's show tonight. My beef was not with Jane, but the idiots she had on. First, Jodi's friend Bryan Carr says Jodi will get off on a hung jury, then upon re-trial she'll get manslaughter and time served (5 years). Then the idiot talking heads- shouting over each other, including a woman actually back this idiot up and think Jodi will get manslaughter!!! Come on people, she already tried to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder, and when you look at the autopsy photos of his back-stabbings and gaping neck wound, no prosecutor in his right mind is going to allow lesser charges of manslaughter to be filed!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Besides, they're completely overlooking all the premeditation evidence, like the gas cans.

I can't sleep so felt the need to write something that was on my mind.

I think it was Katiecool that brought up in a post about Travis' bedroom photos, about how they showed what a beautiful home he had, how near perfect and neat it was, and how this was rather special in the case of a single man his age, and considering his background, etc.

This just got me to thinking, about Travis in general, and everything we have heard from all those who knew him. I mean, all we have heard is what a special person he was, even JA said that very thing in the 48 hour interview. How when he walked in he lit up the room, everyone loved him.

JA became obsessed with him for all of those very reasons. I think she envied and coveted all that he had, and who he was, and that he had such a bright future ahead of him. She wanted all of that for herself. And she was so shallow she believed that sex would be enough to get it. It was not only a tool to entice and ensnare, but to corrupt and bring him down to her level. I think she gained satisfaction from doing that and she thought she would have a better chance if he weren't so "good".

Her tactics weren't enough and as we know, he still came to the decision that he didn't want JA in his life. Leaving her with knowing that what she coveted more than anything else at any time in her entire life could never, would never be hers. So his rejection of her, and what that implied, that she wasn't good enough for him, is what she couldn't live with. I believe she was completely enraged by this. Just like the evil forces in the world want to destroy what is good, JA in an evil act of wrath and revenge, destroyed Travis, who was good. What a shame she had to do away with him, instead of herself.
You're absolutely right. She rambled on in recent testimony about would he want a "freaky" Mormon woman (think freaky=kinky sex). The only thing is that she was never really Mormon and never would be. She had zero conflict about sex and had no personality beyond sex and staking out her man (no woman better even talk to him!)

It's weird how we see different things....

I thought that was his head tilted to the side and blood around the neck area.....jMO

That is is exactly. Upper left corner is his head in profile. Middle is her pants leg and shoe or sole, you can see the hemline of the pants. Somewhere someone did a lightened version and it is much more clear.

All right you guys.. I have an hour of work left til I can go home and sleep as fast as I can like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. Santa Juan is bringing us JA's lying tookus on a platter and I dont want to miss a single minute!

I predict all kinds of crazy shiz is going to happen today.

The stuff she blurts out..."I'm near sighted and didn't get glasses until 2010" :floorlaugh:

Um. If you can't tell what a license plate is from a few feet away you should really not be driving. "
I said the exact same thing to DH tonight! I'm near-sighted but I can see license plates and cars. I need glasses to drive because I can't read tiny street signs until I am practically on top of them. If she really needs glasses for driving, the DMV will have it stated as a restriction on her driver's license. Besides, wasn't she wearing contacts back then?

Oh heck yeah! Before I knew about Bobby the future Vampire Slayer those upper teeth were screaming I wanna be in an made for TV movie from an Ann Rice novel.

i noticed this too. she looks like a completely different person. i wonder if she wore some kind of removable dental appliance for photographs. her nose is different too besides facial shape

Was there a significance to the 20 Iris's ? just curious

I dreamed about Jodi last night. Shudder. I don't remember a lot of it but it was scary. I must have done a lot of running because I'm exhausted lol.

Good morning everyone! Don't forget trial starts 15 minutes early again today :)

I said the exact same thing to DH tonight! I'm near-sighted but I can see license plates and cars. I need glasses to drive because I can't read tiny street signs until I am practically on top of them. If she really needs glasses for driving, the DMV will have it stated as a restriction on her driver's license. Besides, wasn't she wearing contacts back then?

Im near sighted, I dont drive but if im in a car in traffic I cant read the license plate of the car in front without my glasses.my god I am blind :eek:

But I highly suspect jodi doesnt have a need for those glasses. Remind me of this for some reason...

http://mimg.ugo.com/201106/6/3/4/199436/dame-edna-everage-aka-bar-001.jpg

:floorlaugh:
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I hear you. Please keep the psychos away from us. You left out Craig Peyer. Ugh. We do get our crazies.
The scary thing is I was living in S.D. and traveling alone at night to Rancho Bernardo and back while he was in operation!!!:what::what::what:

I listened to that 3 times...........she is a sociopath...... so she was correct as Juan was talking about the TRUNK floor mats.......not in passenger area MOO

The car floor mats were said to be missing, not the trunk lining mats. I believe the guy at the car rental place would have mentioned what was missing in more detail if he was talking about some kind of trunk mat rather than the regular floor mats found in the passenger cabin of a car.

So yesterday. Missed a lot of the cross. Sick, job interview, Walmart, Shoprite. Sister calls. 13 & 8 yr old nieces home sick-can I make them lunch. Went over there. TV in small room off kitchen. Have trial on. Nieces in living room. Making lunch. 8 yr old grabs a snack table to eat lunch in LR. 8 yrd old hears testimomy (penis & ******* off). She says-"They said penis". I said "get out of there". Bring lunch to nieces in living room. They have the trial on. I was like "what are you watching". 13 yr old says 8 year old told her to put it on. I said take it off. I go back in TV room to watch trial. Very explicit sex talk. Mute TV...And hear that they STILL have it on. Aunt Linda takes remote and changes channel and has to keep checking that they don't put it back on! 8 yr old wants to know what trial is about. Gave her G rated explanation. 8 year old says "I hate when girls want the boys that don't like them"!! LOL!

I dreamed about Jodi last night. Shudder. I don't remember a lot of it but it was scary. I must have done a lot of running because I'm exhausted lol.

Good morning everyone! Don't forget trial starts 15 minutes early again today :)

I had a dream about JM! We're at some party (more like get-together). Needless to say it was a sweet dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam