jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darryl Brewer's sister, Laura, lived there.. j.a. claims she wanted to go take photos of Laura's new baby, but couldn't get a hold of her.

ETA: nope! mistaken... i really should get some sleep now...

idk who it was now - but she did say she was suppose to meet a girls and take pics she but she couldn't get a hold of her iirc

About the "we" . I remember thinking she was refering to her brother in law or whoever she stated took her to get the rent a car. Atleast while watching today that's what I took the "we" to mean at the time. Jmooc

MalPal (lol, isn't that = to bad friend in Spanish!) anyhooo...........

:welcome:!!!!!!!! I see that many of your 20 posts since being a member her are focused on input for this photo@ and late at night. You must be a late night person like many of us!

What are YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!! and btw. where did you acquire this photo from? We here at WS have never done that screen capture.......or seen that time stamp so help us out, thanks!

I actually found the photo last night an posted the vertical drip question. I think it was MalPal that wrote on it and did the circle so everyone would know what I was referring to (thank goodness lol) and reposted

thread from last night: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8939701#post8939701"]jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #57 *may contain graphic and adult content* - Page 46 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Depends. They start with the assumption that it's both parties acting up. Sometimes it is, but often it's not.

Many judges are also rather narcissistic as well IMO

Exactly. The psychopath/narcissist picks the lawyer who is his brother in kind and the lawyer picks the Judge.

This goes on all the time in family court expecially when the abuser has money.

I've seen this a lot but usually it is the women and children who are on the receiving end of it. IMO

Wonder why nobody mentions the car mats, weren't they missing. I didn't hear anyone ask why she threw those away and why?

JM asked her today if there were mats in the car. She said No. He didn't pursue it - at least for now.

Wonder if the smoke smell came from if she burned the bloody clothes out in the desert, but stupidly had her car too close to the fire and had her windows down.

That's my theory.

Hi everyone, I've lurked this site for years, and finally joined due to this trial.

Anyway, here is a scenario about what happened at the shower that makes a lot of sense to me. Its the one that I can most easily visualize, and I think it matches the evidence.

Travis is in the shower and he thinks Jodi has left. While he is in the shower, he discovers she is there, taking photos of him. I think he is startled, by the picture where his head is turned toward the camera and he looks somewhat shocked. I think he was irritated with her. She may have opened the door and got him to sit down when she took that last pic of his face.

I think he then stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, probably made some comments about her needing to leave, why are you still here, etc., and as his arms are up, and his eyes momentarily covered with the towel, she stabs him in the chest.

I believe the wounds on his chest were from a slightly lower angle, so this would fit. Also, he would be standing there with his chest exposed to Jodi. I think once the attack started, I am not sure how many other moments he would be in a position to get those direct stabs to his chest from a slightly lower angle (as opposed to coming from above).

It seems like this would fit into the time frame as well. She must have dropped the camera right around the time of this first stab at him. Then it just progressed from there.

Any takers on this one??

I would agree, that makes a lot of sense.

She probably used the timer.

I think the prosecution theorizes that she was accidentally setting it off.

What does this say about Jennifer Wilmott?

We already know about Kirk Nurmi.

I think they were court appointed.

wow so many talking heads on Anderson tonight..... NG, DrD, Jinks and others... they are saying she is a psychopath.

Did anyone catch the part in the 48 Hours interview where she talked about how Travis "mirror matched" her the first night they met? Pure projection of the only way she knows how to maneuver in her entire life.

Btw I'm STILL trying to catch up with all today's events but...

Sounds like some psycho babble she's heard in past or from DV experts??
Anyone know if JA ever in therapy at some point maybe as child? Maybe after clocking lil bro with baseball bat??

Count me in. Especially the part where Travis thinks Jodi left. She said she put her things in the car and then went back into the house to take pictures. I think in her web of lies there is some truth mixed in. The expression on his face in the last picture really bothers me. His family knew him best. I wonder if they think his facial expression is one of fear, surprise, anger, or what?

It must tear their guts out to have to look at that picture and see the look in his eyes...:rose:

MalPal (lol, isn't that = to bad friend in Spanish!) anyhooo...........

:welcome:!!!!!!!! I see that many of your 20 posts since being a member her are focused on input for this photo@ and late at night. You must be a late night person like many of us!

What are YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!! and btw. where did you acquire this photo from? We here at WS have never done that screen capture.......or seen that time stamp so help us out, thanks!

The bloody puddle to me looks more like bloody drag marks from his foot, which is directly below the area.

JM set her up nicely to say that photos came after rope, then show her the pictures with no rope.

It could be that Jodi is using the 'royal we' in referring to herself.

Some advice I read in a grammar book as a child has stayed with me. "Do not use 'we' to refer to yourself unless you are the Queen of England or have a tapeworm."

:floorlaugh: That is so funny!

We're a sovereign nation called Curious Me. Honest!

Wonder why nobody mentions the car mats, weren't they missing. I didn't hear anyone ask why she threw those away and why?

Today she said she got the car without mats. (eyeroll) Another pointless lie, after already admitting to the killing.

That's really kind of sick when you think about it. Let's use this sociopathic murderer's greatest manipulative tool -- esp that she used with her victim--her sexuality, to try and free her so she can use it to murder maybe one of those jurors and/or more people.

Sick.

Imagine if she came in tomorrow with the platinum blond hair and a low cut top, no glasses.
I would laugh. A lot.

i'm probably way off base, don't mean to confuse the issues more than they are, just wondering if travis was drugged? based on his eyes in that last picture. just enough to make him unable to fight back. he had lost most if not all of his blood, would the ME be able to tell?

Nothing showed up on the drug screen at autopsy.

*from what we have heard about JA and listening to the audio sex tape...
She didn't sleep prior to renting the car....
Barely slept at Ryan's...

She sure had a TON of energy and awake time for someone
that didn't consume caffeine.

It may not be a popular thought, but she was ON SOMETHING IMO.
Maybe not crack or meth but something.
She seemed to be euphoric .
way too puppy on the sex tape

I've seen many WS'ers post great songs depicting what JA did to TA... but today as I was listening to the radio on my way back home from a Dr's appt, I heard the perfect song (IMO) which I feel describe what Jodi did to Travis. It's more of a song depicting what Travis could've been feeling (emotionally) that horrible tragic day.

The title is "Chalk Outline" by Three Days Grace. I've heard it many times before (rock genre), & always loved it, even downloaded this album when it was released last year.

Anyway I would love my fellow WS members to listen to it if you'd like...it's a great song if you enjoy that type of music... but while listening to it try to think in terms of what TA would say to that monster... if only he still had the chance. :(

Here's the lyrics...kinda creepy (yet very sad) now that I think of the song in this way. I bolded the verses that speak to me about what poor TA's possible experience w/ JA was. Of course this is all MOO in regards to what I think of when listening to it. Just wanted to share a great song (not everyone's type of music) ... that I perceive how TA felt that horrible tragic day... just my interpretation of it. Hope ya'll enjoy.

"Chalk Outline"

I've been cursed, I've been crossed
I've been beaten by the one that got me off
I've been cut, I've been opened up

I've been shattered by the one I thought I loved

(Chorus)
You left me here like a chalk outline
On the sidewalk waiting for the rain to wash away, wash away
You keep coming back to the scene of the crime
But the dead can't speak and there's nothing left to say anyway
All you left behind is a chalk outline

I've been cold in the crypt
But not as cold as the words across your lips
You'll be sorry baby some day

When you reach across the bed where my body used to lay

(Chorus)

(All you left behind)

(Chorus)

*Written & performed by Three Days Grace.*

Welcome,

I need to point out this would be the last case to study concerning domestic violence and abuse relating to JA. Any statements of sexual abuse are only lies to disparage the victim to excuse the crime. This case is an excellent study of the subject of psychopathy and all that entails. There is no abuse JA suffered - TA yes.

Previous to the trial, never thought about this....... but what a GREAT CLOSING it would be for JM to say that HE WAS THE ABUSED! As it thoughout this trial is so so obvious. I'm glad now, that I will have a few days off as I will not not watch when those "expert" are on live!

I noticed a couple of times that he blocked her attempts to throw out new stories or fabricated explanations. He reined her in pretty well today.

The best part of the day for me was when he was laughing at her machinations to explain why she would get out of the car to pick up a piece of trash on the ground that she identified as her license plate by comparing bugs with bugs. He actually started laughing and I think because he couldn't control himself--it was so outrageous. Kind of like the 3 year old with the sprinkles on his face insisting he hadn't eaten any sprinkles.

The worst part of the day was when he made it so clear that she was heading to Arizona for only one reason--the rental car, the gas cans, and the license plates all pointing to premeditated murder like a neon sign in the desert.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..