jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today will begin with JM pointing out that after the killing her clothes would be saturated in blood. So if she had already taken her bags down to her car, how did she manage to shower and change clothes before leaving. There's no evidence of blood being dripped in a path going out of the house. So she must have cleaned up pretty well. If she drew a blank about what happened, she was cognizant enough to clean up the scene in order to protect herself. JMO

you may be right, especially if ol' Matt is turning on her. If the state made some kind of deal with him on those letters in exchange for some good stuff he knows, I'd love to hear it. I wonder if that could happen.

It's my understanding the bailiff removes them at regular intervals. You know there's got to be some pointed questions from the jury.

And the attorneys can object to any of those questions being asked. I asked that question in the legal thread. So I don't think ALL of their questions will be given to her. I can only imagine what they'll be.

The Judge decides after the Aggravation / Mitigation Hearing

Supreme Court Declares Juries, Not Judges Must Decide Critical Sentencing Issues
In a 7-2 decision in the case of Ring v. Arizona, the U.S. Supreme Court held that a defendant has the right to have a jury, rather than a judge, decide on the existence of an aggravating factor that makes the defendant eligible for the death penalty. In its decision, the Court held that a death sentence where the necessary aggravating factors are determined by a judge violates a defendant's constitutional right to a trial by jury.

Arizona (formerly judge sentencing. New: jury to determine whether aggravating and mitigating circumstances exist and if the death penalty will be imposed)

How could she possibly have insurance on a phone! She didn't own a home so it couldn't be under her homeowner's insurance. Her unnecessary embellishments are ludicrous.

my guess is she said it was stolen from her car so maybe her auto ins. or parents auto insurance paid.

was the end result her mom allegedly found it in the car years later, or was that a 9mm gun? I'm cross eyed now...

I think today will begin with JM pointing out that after the killing her clothes would be saturated in blood. So if she had already taken her bags down to her car, how did she manage to shower and change clothes before leaving. There's no evidence of blood being dripped in a path going out of the house. So she must have cleaned up pretty well. If she drew a blank about what happened, she was cognizant enough to clean up the scene in order to protect herself. JMO

He will lock her in to where her suitcase is etc first. imo

Is there any way she could be acquitted....god forbid. :what:

She is scary and dangerous. Even Mark Geragos said she scared him...and he defended Scott Peterson!

And lost. With infinitely less evidence against his client.

AND where is she going with 3 cans of gasoline in the car? I would have to find a gas station to help me get the canned gas into my car.. Better yet, I'd be home again after all the spillage I created trying to hold the clumsy pump thing and fill up a plastic box can thing without causing an explosion. Ok you are allowed to just pour gas in to a thing like that out in the open at a gas station? Why have I never seen this?

Yes you are. My husband has to get gas that way for his lawn mower. But he is only driving a short distance with it. More importantly, you don't fill up three cans of gas, put them in your trunk, and take a long trip. You are courting disaster. Someone hits you from the back in an accident in a small car like that and you are toast. Apparently, no one hit Jodi, as she is still here. If they had, Travis would still be alive.

I am in big trouble. I have supposed to have been taking a Quickbooks online tutorial that should have and I could have completed in one week. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago that it was started.

Gee, what have I been doing?????

I sprained a muscle shoveling snow last night and I went to a local Korean Spa and Sauna for a massage and soak (pretty deluxe). I ended up spending the night and took a break from the trial. I got up early and came home because I had trial withdrawl.

And I MISSED MY WEBSLEUTH BUDDIES. Today I'm wishing I could have a watching party at my house.

as the Jury put that note in the box for Jodi, I was fast, I caught a screen capture of it...

10h.jpg

AWESOME!:floorlaugh:

I think she tried to employ the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" tactic along with the "see what you are missing" sex phone calls. That didn't work, she was still being denied her goals.

Spot on with my thought on it. I think he told her to get lost, and she said, fine I will, and I'll make you wish you hadn't sent me packing (aka phone sex).

my guess is she said it was stolen from her car so maybe her auto ins. or parents auto insurance paid.

was the end result her mom allegedly found it in the car years later, or was that a 9mm gun? I'm cross eyed now...

Insurance on a phone is common, offered by all carriers, many people opt not to pay for it but many do.

Yes you are. My husband has to get gas that way for his lawn mower. But he is only driving a short distance with it. More importantly, you don't fill up three cans of gas, put them in your trunk, and take a long trip. You are courting disaster. Someone hits you from the back in an accident in a small car like that and you are toast. Apparently, no one hit Jodi, as she is still here. If they had, Travis would still be alive.

Interesting that the car rental guy made no note of a strong gasoline smell. Only smoke. She's totally lying about the gas cans.

How could she possibly have insurance on a phone! She didn't own a home so it couldn't be under her homeowner's insurance. Her unnecessary embellishments are ludicrous.

I have insurance for my phone through AT&T. It is part of my wireless plan.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

A lot of people insure their phones through the phone company. I know my brother is notorious for this. The phone company charges about $6 per month to insure the phone, then if something happens to it, they will replace the phone. It used to be a pretty good deal, but over the years, the phone company has figured out ways to cost cut..and for example, AT&T will only replace your phone with an exact replica if they have one available; if not, you have to take whatever they give you. Or they will only replace it with a phone equal to the depreciated value of yours.

Because of all this, I never insure my phones. In a year's time, it's $72 extra, for coverage that may or may not replace my phone.

im not sure it will be the same in the US but i do not own my home so no home insurance but my phones have been insured. firstly is was an optional add on that i choose and payed an extra couple of pounds for and now i get it included free with my contract.

so not ludicrous to me,but as i said may be different in the US

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Same in US - you can pay an extra fee to have insurance on your phone.

AT&T Mobile Insurance is an optional program that gives you the protection you need for your wireless device, netbook, or notebook. AT&T Mobile Insurance protects you against theft, loss, accidental physical or liquid damage, and coverage for mechanical and electrical failure after the manufacturer's warranty period has expired

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=53464&cv=820&title=An overview of AT#fbid=dFf8vZld-u1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristymccaskell