jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good he's reminding her about her changing stories ... oh this is so much fun.

why does she have to qualify almost every.single.answer?!?!?!

HAHAAAHA, "Do you remember tat we're talking about Travis Alexander? Let's start with that."

I didn't realize there was a professional seated position.
People are people. They don't all sit the same way, regardless of being in court.

He's not even sitting half the time, he's practically laying flat in that chair, like it's a recliner and he's in full horizontal position.

My screen is shrunk down, I have a headset on , so my coworkers have no idea what I am listening to but I am getting the weirdest looks so I must be making faces and/or making comments out loud that make no sense to them.....but my boss (the same one that asked me during DeeDee Moore's case if he should open a PI office)just walked by my office and said pay no attention to her I am sure she is on a major lead....

Hi, newbie here.....I knew that she had testified that Travis wanted the pictures! Juan is bringing out one lie after another!

She has been coached to flip into quiet remorseful voice whenever the topic of his death comes up, then she flips back into argumentative mode

Juan, he could've wanted the photographs in june after being hesistant in january. Let's move on.:waitasec:

So far she's promoted Cinnabon & Calvin Klein.. I'd be curios to see the stock prices for these companies.

She doesn't seem smug right now. She seems like she knows she's cooked and she's trying to just waste time and see if he'll just give up after awhile. JMO

Sorry if that was a run on sentence.

No, she's just faking being upset about talking about the day she killed him. It's an act for the jury.

All I can say is OMG !!!! This reminds me of when I asked my then 5 yr old son who ate all of the candy in the candy jar... I got basically the same run around..:twocents:

he needs to bring up that she is the one who killed him more often....she seems to get very angry

She looks like she is worried, sick, spacy today.

Securely holding the camera until she directed him to sit in the shower...

Then she drops the camera -- out-of-focus shot of the ceiling -- and she stabs him in the chest while he's trying to fend off the knife, sliding around on the wet floor of that shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo