jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, newbie here.....I knew that she had testified that Travis wanted the pictures! Juan is bringing out one lie after another!

:welcome: wing560, glad to see you come out of lurkdom to join the discussion :)

Though it is annoying that Nurmi objects all the time and breaks Juan's pace, I have to remind myself that if he did not do this there may be chances for appeal once this is all over for ineffective lawyer.

I didn't realize there was a professional seated position.
People are people. They don't all sit the same way, regardless of being in court.

Yes, there actually is a professionally seated position. And, it is not with your leg laying up on a table and your body laid back in your seat. People might be people, but it is still unprofessional to sit in a court of law this way. It is also unprofessional to wear a skirt up to your hoo haw, pants on a man hanging down below his underwear or a woman with her *advertiser censored* hanging out. I've been in more courtrooms than I want to remember and I've seen/heard a judge admonish someone for the above more times than I can count on two hands. So...must be something to it.

I think the close up one of Travis is beautiful but then I know who he is seeing and that he has minutes to live and I breakdown in tears.

IMO

Glad he reminded her that she killed him and thats why we are all here. Could he bring that up about every 5 min. I would appreciate it!

ut oh , Jodi....looks like juan knows exactly what you did.....

Juan is gonna start getting to precise regarding the sequence of events...hehe

Why even bother? Just let her go and meet her family and peeps for drinks and laughs. JM has soooooooo totally screwed up this case. :floorlaugh:

Totally disagree!

exhibt # 249 drawing of scene

asking her where she was located while taking the photos

She is totally abnoxious, annoying, however does it appear, she has taken some meds, and it's good to see her squirm.

I really have to pee, but I don't want to miss anything. Not cool, not cool, not cool.

But you have to use the zoom, if that photo was accidental, you wouldn't have zoomed, right?

Is she really expecting the jury to believe that the detective asked her questions about January? Not June 4th?
And does Juan really expect her to admit she's inconsistent about anything?
Maybe it's for the jury - she won't ever say she's wrong, but they'll surely see it?
I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member