jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is doing amazing. He really is. He has a plan for how she did it and he is leading her into that corner. Even if she is trying to slide out..

Reminds me of scene from one of the Rockys. He is fighting the guy tries to get out of the corner and he throws him back in and keeps pummeling. Juan is letting her squirm out a little and then throwing her back in the corner and landing his points. She has gotten Travis to sit down so she can attack him on the ground. That makes complete sense.

If you're kneeling and you drop a camera on a mat it would NOT bounce twice and onto the tile!

Yet another lie...

Hi, newbie here.....I knew that she had testified that Travis wanted the pictures! Juan is bringing out one lie after another!
And also showing that he would do about anything she talked him into!!!!!

Totally monotone accounting of the abuse that caused her to fight for her life.

Absolutely inhuman.

Bahhahahaha!!! I love JM repeating she's a effing idiot!!!!!

AMAZING that she remembers bath mats and shower mats and reviewing photos....and oopsie...sorry I don't remember the stabbing.

She keeps talking about reviewing the photos-they were taken so close together-how did she manage to review them as she was taking them? makes no sense.

And she said she was standing a few feet back so the camera wouldnt get wet -- yet she approaches Travis to review and delete the photos? So what about getting the camera wet?

Funny how she is recalling all of these details of that day very clearly!
IMO, the ninja story was the closest we will get to the truth of what happened. Ninja intruders = Jodi.

"the f word, you can say it, you say it in text messages" HAHAHAHAHA

JM's playing TA by saying
*advertiser censored**ing Idiot!

He's got her down to around 5:30:45 by this stage .. she's running out of time already.

Now she can not swear today? After all those dirty text messages and phone calls she is shy about swearing?

Is there a sticky thread somewhere of all the evidence so we can see it as he shows it to JA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo