jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she knows he's getting to the actual killing and that he can disprove her story. I think she's got a turtle head popping out. :what:

Are the Alexander siblings in court today? I'm sending them prayers and strength and love

Juan is gonna start getting to precise regarding the sequence of events...hehe

Her memory is slowly getting clearer as he walks her through moment by moment, even if she's only trying to deny or deflect responsibility or involvement. But there is some clarity. It's going downhill.

Psychopath on display, it's truly chilling.

It is very chilling. I've met some weird people over the years but I can say I've never been exposed to someone like this. How truly frightening for anyone she ever had her mind set on.

She keeps talking about reviewing the photos-they were taken so close together-how did she manage to review them as she was taking them? makes no sense.

Sorry Juan of course it could be both, a picture has to be taken for one reason only in the world of Juan.

Sorry, no offense...BUT, when she is testifying about things that are the exact SAME things she said during direct, BUT "can't remember" or "not necessarily" or whatever....it should NOT be "both" on redirect.

ohhh Dropped on mat.. She even admits it.. so its fine.. dropped on the mat...

what a bad lie.

Since when do cameras roll? I know, it's not important, but that description bugs me.

How could Travis have reviewed the seated position photo (like she said) without them turning off the shower? She keeps saying she was a few feet away so the camera didn't get wet. Did she turn off faucet, show him pix, delete if necessary, and turn back on?

I am so disgusted by her.

Funny how she is recalling all of these details of that day very clearly!

the camera with feet. It dropped on the mat, bounced a few times, and ended up near the bath tub? Seriously?

discussing dropped camera

JA says it did a double bounce and roll thing to land near the bathtub

JM asks about bathmat

JA denies knowledge of one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics