jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA Travis snapped, stood up from shower, cursed at me called me "****ing idiot"

JM he is standing while he says this

JA whatever I don't know his exact position

JM within 2 feet of you

JA something like that

JM he gest upset, says what you told us, is this where he gets the mean look on his face?

This reminds me :giggle: of someone last week when they were working in a doctors office and the doctor came out and turned the channel to HLN when using dirty words! LOL, now doctors offices all over the country have been HLN........lol.......*advertiser censored*cking now in the waiting rooms. :gasp:

Juan is leading up to something....she looks I don't know...not scared, maybe nervous?

Jodi doesn't like being called a *advertiser censored**ing Idiot.

Would Travis handle the camera with wet hands?

No he either shuts the water off between every pic or he gets out dripping wet to look at pics and critique them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, no offense...BUT, when she is testifying about things that are the exact SAME things she said during direct, BUT "can't remember" or "not necessarily" or whatever....it should NOT be "both" on redirect.

You misunderstood, I am just saying that there can be more than one reason for a photo to be taken.

Here we go!!! Juan is going to start breaking down the 1 min and 46 seconds the murder took place!!!

Where is mike!!! Noooo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So he almost killed her many times. Holy Bajesus.

I'd drive 2 days to see him again. NOT

Lie #45,678

Tuesday Moore ‏@Search4Victims

Wow...Juan is brilliant asking her detailed questions about the camera because when her memory fails later today, he will bring this back!

Isn't this when he supposedly made the 5 year old comment in direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo