jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In court they tell you to answer the question and only the question. She is not doing this. Shouldnt the Judge do something about this for..h@ll sakes??

I love Mike but I really loved that read back from the court reporter!

Thoughts out to Mike. One can only take so much.

Juan is doing amazing. He really is. He has a plan for how she did it and he is leading her into that corner. Even if she is trying to slide out..

Reminds me of scene from one of the Rockys. He is fighting the guy tries to get out of the corner and he throws him back in and keeps pummeling. Juan is letting her squirm out a little and then throwing her back in the corner and landing his points. She has gotten Travis to sit down so she can attack him on the ground. That makes complete sense.

I love your post! So true.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, There is no way in hell he became so enraged over a dropped camera that he had to die. Over a camera. :gavel:

if i was body slammed with such force I dont think I would remember that my head was facing "south"

I wish Juan would say "****ing" more often. Like "you are a ****ing liar."

Looks like even Mike the court reporter took the day off to pay attention to today's testimony! haha

I do not believe that he jumped out of the shower all wet and got on a tile floor to charge at her. He wouldn't want to slip and fall!

You misunderstood, I am just saying that there can be more than one reason for a photo to be taken.

She tricked him into taking these photos and then she makes him sit down and that is when she attacked him.:furious:

many somethings later this something is now happening

:rolleyes:

JA he body slammed me, my head would be facing south

JM points to drawing asks her to clarify her position

JM even though he slammed you really really hard you were still cognizant to realize your head is facing south

That's where he slammed me down on the tile...yea, well......priceless Juan!

This is the most important issue to me.
The fact that she says she flashed back to the august incident!
But in august, all he did was pull her towards them and ended up apologizing!
So if that happened, what reason would you have to react so violently this time!?

I'm a little surprised she hasn't mentioned "memory gap" in this part of the testimony.

YET

SNAP!!!!! She was cognizant enough to know the direction of her head when she was supposedly was body slammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38