jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I'd be bawling. She recovers in order to be able to stand up. No way

imo the lawyer is losing the attention of the jurors now.
What? He's bringing it home that this was not self defense; he's dismantling her bullcrap story.

If the lawyer is losing the jury's attention with this, then I can only assume they have the collective IQ of about -20.

IMO

You know what, she should have to face what she did. Why did the judge just let her out of that?

Just think. Travis had short arms and short legs. My husband about size of Travis. He could not do this with one foot in the shower.
It doesn't matter as when someone is in crisis mode, they can't answer these pointed details. The line of questioning is beside the point at this juncture.

My stomach is in knots from listening to him try to get her to say stuff she wouldn't remember exactly.

She looked to see if the jury was gone and then she stopped the waterworks!

Crying uncontrollably but then when jury leaves she crosses her arms in anger.

Oh COME ON!! She should not get a early lunch because she doesn't like being confronted with what she did to poor Travis!!!

Ahhhhhh! She's breaks down, I'm about to post how frustrated I am as the 4th grader has a dental appt I have to leave for, and now it's BREAK TIME. The timing is uncanny. Man, I really really hope she caves and gets 100% caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo