jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh PLEASE. Arias couldn't wait to get her eyes on those photos when she was with the detective. She didn't cry when Nurmi was showing them. Now we have the meltdown and the hair curtain.

Do you think she'll come back after lunch or will she feign illness (ala Anthony)?

MOO

Mel

She knew the breaktime was coming. She did this on purpose, so she can claim a migraine after lunch due to her emotional breakdown. I WISH there hadn't been a recess right now. DAMMIT

puuuulease!

you did this and you took the stand

funny arias didn't cry on DIRECT when she was talking about the SAME THING

these tears are for herself.

The only reason she is crying is because she is caught. Crying for herself! :gavel:

hahahaha Nurmi walks over and just stands there...does nothing tho!

Wow he dismantled her story!! Are you guys loving this as much as I am? We still had 10 min. I don't think the judge should've called for the noon recess.

What a freaking whack-a-doodle.

What pictures did he show her that made her cry? I missed it!

Yes Nurmi, Juan just got her to admit she shot, stabbed and slit Travis's throat. That memory gap sure got a lot smaller

She is so not crying. She would not be able to talk and answer if she was really sobbing like she is pretending to.

Nurmi walked up to her, jury out, stops fake crying instantly. What a biotch!:furious:

Funny.. First sadness. And Now she looks ticked when jury leaves. She is full of crayola.

What?? What BS!! Break now? What is wrong w that judge?

Actually call me naive but I had no idea she actually took the picture of him laying dead in the shower. I thought the police did it.

Such a fake. Should have activated her shock belt when she started to fake crying!

So where does the dragging onto the carpet and down the hallway come into play? That's the part I don't get, with that huge pool of blood. Did she keep him there while she showered? UGH.

The ME thinks Travis got to the sink and was coughing up blood and was trying to get away while she is stabbing him in the back. All this time, he is losing huge amounts of blood. He tries to get down the hall and the ME said he collapsed there. She slit his throat there and all that blood was there too. She showered his body when she took him into the shower and shot him. She also cleaned up in shower.

Oh and now, she is crying. Boo hoo. What a pretense! Can't believe the judge called for an early lunch. Don't like this judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo