jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::anguish::tantrum:

"Were you crying while you were shooting him???????"

"Were you crying while you were...........???"

WAY to handle her tears, Juan!!!!!!!!!!

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
It was a photo of #travisalexander body that triggered #jodiarias to sob.

Wow he dismantled her story!! Are you guys loving this as much as I am? We still had 10 min. I don't think the judge should've called for the noon recess.

I thought it was a great call to adjourn. She didn't indulge the crying act. Good for the judge! I also love how the judge did not even look at JA while JA is coddled crying by her attorney. The judge just goes about her biz and says "we're in recess," totally ignoring the act. Love it!

RRIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! She's crying! BS BS

Boy, she hanked those tissues out of that box like a mad woman! She's not sad...she is pizzed with a capitol P.

OMG, I am so livid that they called a break! This was the moment! Grrrrrrrrrrrr......

Actually call me naive but I had no idea she actually took the picture of him laying dead in the shower. I thought the police did it.

LE did take that picture in the shower of him dead for five days.

She is not crying! The hands are to hide the fact that there are NO TEARS!

That was her best performance to date.... Someone's been practicing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juan is about to body slam her and she knows it. If she ran to the closet with Travis running after her - how did she shoot him in the shower? He just up and ran back to the shower?

Oh so we have the defiantly crossed arms like she did when she didn't get her way on playing the sex tape. She's not crying because of the picture of TA. She's throwing a temper tantrum.

He needs to follow up showing her the photos with the interview with her begging to see them out of morbid curiosity. That would be extremely effective.

Every time I see that picture of Travis looking at us, I just want to yell... RUN!!!!

Poor man.. Poor poor man.

These analysts are nuts. Juan was masterful. He played it perfectly. HE just laid murder at her feet and she admitted to all the shooting, stabbing, and slicing of the throat. In her direct she only admitted to shooting.

She is done.And the analysts need to stop picking on juan.

Actually call me naive but I had no idea she actually took the picture of him laying dead in the shower. I thought the police did it.

Yeah, can somebody clarify? obviously this is a police shot as the markers are visible but she did actually take a photo of him dead in the shower?

She is going to claim she was too upset to eat her lunch and has another migraine. If the judge buys it!!!!

She's only "crying" to save her own life. If she had the chance to do all of this over again, I don't doubt she would still do exactly what she did but she would be a lot more careful about getting away with it. She is as evil as they come.

Jury are you listening?

You are the one that killed him
Yes
You are the one that shot him
yes
You are the one that slashed his throat
Yes
You are the one that stabbed him
Yes

Um hello..over kill....so hope they are listening

Status
Not open for further replies.