jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes so psycho!!! Now shes all happy ....

bbm - I think Juan will find a way to play off of this somehow and trip her up into inconsistencies and more details than her complete blackout on direct. Don't see her resisting an opportunity to relive this part... "morbid curiosity".

I wonder what explanation she'll have for making that comment.

Old fashioned thing concerning how he shaves? Did he use one of those long straight razors?? She kind of glazed right over that during the interview with the detective.

I hope she isn't gearing up for another migraine!!

She just flat out interrupted Juan and cut him off mid-question (in order to change her story and give a new version).

She is very snippy today.

In direct Jodi said she couldn't remember taking the shower pictures of TA until Nurmi brought them on screen and then it jogged her memory. Just wait until Juan starts showing the autoposy photos to jog her memory.

Stop trying to answer yes or no questions with an essay JODI.

oh, she's already started her combativeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It strikes me, watching the Flores interviews and 48 hours interviews - in these, she looks kind of innocent, and like she couldn't do something like this. Today, in court, she totally looks evil and capable of it.

"I said yes" Um. No you didn't or he wouldn't say "Yes or No"!

JAs circular arguments and deflections

JM "Ain't nobody got time for all that" insists she answer the question

I think they fought all afternoon (about Mimi/Cancun, ending their relationship) and she finally was supposed to leave. Once he thought she had left he jumped in the shower to wash her filth off of him, that is when she sneaked back in and committed the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV