jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The old fashion shaving is with a straight razor, my husband has one a and the cup and brush.

I think Juan should maybe let this one go because I interpret Jodi's Flores interview to mean exactly what Jodi's saying it means.

thank god she is in a mood. This is a pot boiling! He has her right where he wants her.

for her to keep playing word games emphasizes what a combative liar, disrespectful felony murdered she is

I wonder what explanation she'll have for making that comment.

How about... she was blacked out during the entire crime so she wanted to see if she was actually there and what happened? Hmmm ... no scratch that, still morbid and perverse. Good luck to her with that.

i think she may have slit travis' throat with a straight razor

JA talking w/Det flores . . . video . . .he was cleaning the house - chairs on the sofa so I couldn't sit there . . . took pics of him shaving - he liked them he used them on his myspace . .. I asked if I could take pics of him in shower - you are right he wasn't very comfy @ first and he said I feel gay . ..

JA smiling . . .yes that was a prior incident
photos involved him taking shower on June 4th
it was a conversation that occurred before june 4th

yes in an indirect way because he had agreed to take them
ma -my question is it took a lot of . . . to get those photos
yes
while he was shaving?
no that was another incident

lets look again
he had been cleaning - he had chairs on the couch he was cleaning the floors - I don't know if he made phone calls . . . took a lot of convincing prior when he was shaving . . . he does whole old fashion thing . . . he liked it used pic on myspace . . .

taking a shower . . have an idea . . saw this thing on calvin kline ad and . . .he standing there says I feel gay.

you heard conversation it took convincing . .
yes
he was shaving
yes months prior
remember situation you tied up to the bed with the rope
yes
he was engaging in oral sex on you
stop because it was uncomfy - he hadn't shaved that day
I don't think he shaved @ all that day
don't think?
lets look @ exhibit #159

On the day you killed him he hadn't shaved right?

Oh yeah he shaved. Look at the autopsy close ups of the neck wound. RECENTLY shaved. No stubble at all.

exhibit 159

photo of TA shaved (recently)

I'm loving this - Juan is fired up!!!!!!!!

Go Juan - we love you!

looks like snarky Jodi is back...Juan is going to wipe the floor with her....

WHOMP! He looks shaved to meeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member