jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, what happened? She switch fast! Someone flipped the switch!

She took her luggage out to the car fairly early according to her, sometime after 2 p.m., after they had sex, and says Travis helped her.

She's acting cagey, and I don't believe her answers. Something about her whole story is not true, IMO.

When she fast talks in order to answer more than yes or no, it upsets me so much. She is so disrespectful.

I love when Juan does this...make her listen to her bull arp over again...hehehehehehe

What is the bet while he was cleaning Jodi was sneaking around without him knowing as he thought she'd left at around 2pm.

So Jodi did say in her interview that it was a prior occasion when he was shaving that it took a lot of convincing to get him to go along with the pics.

:furious::furious: Look how flirty and casual she is with Det. Flores in this interview. Ugh!

Juan is handling her today expertly again. Disgusting, smug EVIL brat that she is. ugh...

Who sits like that when they are being interrogated as a murder suspect? Another ploy to make herself look meek and mild.

Right? Her legs are spread in the first interview, she's balled up in this one and then there is the infamous back bend.

Why when she talks to Det. Flores does she sit with her feet up on the chair or criss cross? Is she trying to vamp him? ick

WOW such a cray cray biiiiiootch!!

I love it. Only cuz she slits her own throat.

( POOR TRAVIS )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member