jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a freaking piece of work! Now she's sounding like she's annoyed.

Actually, folks, I think she may be right on this one. She goes on to say he used one of those pictures on his myspace as a profile pic. That couldn't happen if she was referring to this instance of taking photos.

ETA*** LOL, everyone already figured that out...I'm slow.

Sorry. bad link

Attachments

• Travis-shaving-shower-door-open-to-right.jpg
    Travis-shaving-shower-door-open-to-right.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 32
she does this all the time. The line of question is about june 4th. she always flips and reverts back to another time when she is lying. The shower in question is june 4th. He was not in the shower when she took the myspace pics. he was at his sink.

Did her camera have a strap in it???

Anybody else notice this: when we watch the police interview tapes she has a speech pattern just like Scott Peterson used from time to time. It's intended to sound casual and non-threatened, with a creaky sort of sound at the end of sentences (which often go "up" at the end and often fades out). Scott Peterson did the same thing. I think they both think it makes them sound like they haven't a care in the world. Creepy.

This is called Vocal Fry. It is used by a lot of young women these days. The Kardashians are famous for it.

JA claims the tied up oral sex was uncomfortable because TA wasn't shaved. She is claiming he never shaved that day. JM is asserting the shaving and the conversation in bathroom about shower photo took -place after sex, while TA was shaving (probably to accommodate JA and her tender Brazilian) just before the murder.

I think that is what this dance was about.

Whatever Juan is building up to, it must be a HUGE gotcha. Or else he would not have taken so much time, and 5 times playing the clip, to establish the foundation.

He is leading her into a trap.

You guys are saying Juan is wrong? Someone explain please.

It sounds like she's comparing his reluctance of taking the shower pictures to a PRIOR incident where he was reluctant to take shaving pictures- but that he changed his mind because he used one as his profile picture. IMO.

I love Juan but this particular "lie" may actually be the truth. I've seen that shaving pic on Travis' Myspace so it had to have happened before June 4th.

Why she lies about such idiotic issues- that can totally be proven false- is beyond me.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Jurors paying close attention. I'm sure they know what's coming... #JodiArias

Actually, I get what she's saying and Juan has this one wrong.

She does say he was shaving - but then she flips over to an incident prior where he was shaving on a diff day and she had to convince him and at first he said no and then he said yes and he used the pic as his profile pic. She intermingled two events in one convo and so technically they are both right.

I can't stand her guta but I can see how Juan misinterpreted

This is how I interpreted things as well and was blushing for Juan when he kept replaying the interview because it just kept reinforcing what that liar was saying on the stand (thus giving her a teeny bit of credibility, if that's at all possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie