jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I hope he reminds her how she said yesterday that she only remembers major things, not the little details.

Ok, I am going to try to translate Jodi speak.
I was trying to talk him into letting me take pictures of him shaving.
He didn't want to.
I remembered he didn't want to a previous time and I did and he liked the picture and used it for his profile picture for My Space.
Therefore I knew he wouldn't mind this time.

She wasn't standing? How does she take pictures of him standing up if she isn't standing up? Maybe she set the camera up on timer, and he didn't even know it was there -maybe that's the look he has = maybe he heard it, and was looking to figure out what it was?
She's even creepier than I imagine her to be.

Of course she saw the camera before he showered - she took her 'stuff' photos.

He wouldn't let Jodi take photos with HER camera perhaps, maybe that's why she used his.

So she had to read the instructions after killing him to delete the photos?

This might be the Perry Mason moment the TH's were talking about.

Nurmi is reminding her of her testimony in his objections! WTF, is that allowed?

Oh woe. JA is so downtrodden today. So.much.sadness. Boo hoo.

What a faker.

Juan has screwed up royally here. OMG. I'm very upset about this!

Now he just left it wide open and did not bother to point out that Travis did in fact object to having his pics of him taken in the shower and that she did coerce him into it. Instead he focused the prior photo shoot. WOW.

No, he has not!

Where is this my space shaving picture?

OMG Imma go to AZ and slap this child, I cannot believe how she is treating JM. How did her parents, her exs or Travis not put her six feet under? Its the only place for this thang that thinks she so bright. This right here is the true def OF SICKO. Dice her slice her study that brain. Thank GOD she will not be able to breed.
The sisters can perform the live autopsy.

because I want to make sure nothing I have said commits me to an answer right?

Oh yay, Jodi is schooling us on belief vs. reality. This is RICH.

Bless Travis' family hearts! I would have been kicked out of that court room and locked up by now. I know that for a fact. Takes a strength I do not think I have to sit there~

What a freaking piece of work! Now she's sounding like she's annoyed.

She doesn't seem smug right now. She seems like she knows she's cooked and she's trying to just waste time and see if he'll just give up after awhile. JMO

Sorry if that was a run on sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member