jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DUMB QUESTION ALERT: How would the jury NOT know she is in jail?

I thought she said that she used a stool that was in the closet to get up on the shelf before...?

This is exactly what I was asking the other day. How about that. She did all this without knocking anything off the shelf.

He is gonna let her tell this long story and then whip out the time stamps .

She is 5' 5" and 1/2 and the shelf is over 7' up
yet she jumped up on the shelf

She must have had the spidey undies on to give her leaping powers

She's deducted 1/2 inch off her height. She's 5'6" per her driver's license.

The jury doesn't know she's in jail?
Is she trying for a mistrial lol?

According to her friend (who last talked to her Sunday) she's hoping for manslaughter or a mistrial/hung jury. So yes she would love a mistrial.

NOTHING FELL FROM THE SHELF? If you're panicked, terrified, reaching trying to save your life!?

She remembers her foot was on the edge, but not what hand she held on with or reached with

Her foot was right on the edge, but doesn't remember what hand she used? In a panic for her life, right?

You know Casey is out there somewhere watching laughing at all this.
Someone posted it several threads back with the caption,"Amateur!" Wish I'd saved it.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

she astral projected herself up to the ceiling. No way. I'd have 10 pair of shoes off, i would slip and fall back a few times.

no way

Well, of course nothing is disturbed on the shelves! We all know Jodi's all ninja-like! ;)

I really haven't been a huge Juan fan from the get go but man these last two days he has been on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ac125