jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is so busted - climbed up on the shelf to get the gun and was able not to disturb any of the clothing on the shelf.

Juan is being patient. Wait for it, wait or it...the storm is coming.

She testified on direct that she had to step on a seat to get up to the high closet shelf.

Spidie skllz.

Hey psycho drop the creep face, you're scaring the jury.

Enough with the commercials!!!!!!!
Hissss!

Another question, most people who keep a gun in the bedroom, it's for protection. Why would he keep his on a top shelf in the closet? There were no children in the household, a normal person would then keep it in the nightstand. He never had a gun! ugh i can't stand her.....and i can't stand HLN and their ill placed commercials!!!!!!!!! gah!!!!!!!!

she's been well coached on the lunch break. She has been directed not to even look at JM but to direct her answers and her gaze to the jury.

She wasn't really taking Nurmi's cues anyway so no harm to the DT if she can't see him now.

But her unwillingness to eve look at JM is not going unnoticed and it doesn't look "good" no matter how you view it.

interesting, the expression on her face as she answers looks miffed but she is trying to cover her irritation with soft voice and quiet calm demeanor. Not working IMO

5'7 last time I checked. Oh you insufferable :censored:

Her driver license said 5"6 , and somewhere else it's listed as 5"4

She is 5' 5" and 1/2 and the shelf is over 7' up
yet she jumped up on the shelf

She must have had the spidey undies on to give her leaping powers

Especially with those adjustable shelves-if she tried to climb them they would have tipped or come loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5