jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake a$$ Witch. She is going to cry all afternoon. I hope Juan just keeps hammering her with question after question!

I bet she comes back from lunch all defiant. I think she's just that deranged.

All she has to do to cry is think of her own funeral or dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or not going back to mexico.

I hope she is sorry. I don't care and I would put her on DR in a heart beat but I hope somewhere she is sorry. I hope there is at least that much human in her. But I don't believe it. I think those tears are all for Jodi. All for her and what her life is now and how it is everyone's fault but hers.

She thought she was going to stay up there and be cool and cute and she looks like what she is. A murderer who no one will ever pay attention to again after this.

azfamily is replaying the epic moment

It worries me that the judge let her off 10 minutes before lunch. Juan deserves every single minutes of his time. Lord knows Nurmi got as much as he wanted. This little show of sympathy makes me think she might let her go early or dismiss them for the day every time she goes into full blown "cry" mode. Makes me sick.

This is the WHOLE POINT of the trial - this is the crux, these very last moments of Travis' life and Juan deserved those 10 minutes he just lost.

I'm already getting ill thinking about all the THs slamming JM for being so hard, harsh, cold, etc. - "doing" this to JA.

It's time to look beyond gender, 'experts'... especially considering what JA did to Travis. Gender has NOTHING to do with this... would they have stopped early for lunch if it had been a big hulking guy on the stand?

Ugh. I hope the TH coverage doesn't go there... (or JA's DT for that matter. I don't put it past JA to keep this up through lunch, though, so they can get the judge to call it a weekend, doing just that so they can revise and devise a new game plan for her answers).

Stall thought they might - JM is going to pick right up where he left off - whether it's this afternoon or Monday - or whenever. This testimony is going to happen. Period. Might as well get it over with...

So, based on JA's testimony & claim of self-defense, she can't even say that he tried to chase her because it was all just a "perception" that he was following her, but she didn't look.

Hello - if he hasn't caught you, run out the door and down the stairs to get away from a wet, naked man, who would probably slip on the tile before he could catch you anyway, instead of ducking into the closet to allegedly look for a gun that might or might not be loaded to shoot him with.

I totally agree with the real tears. She is pissed, yes. But she also finally cracking. She knows she is losing at her game. The realization that "no jury will convict me" is getting very real for her. Not only convict her, but sentence her to death. Oh, yeah, she will have real tears but they will be for herself when she realizes she can't win!

I feel like Juan just swept the games with Olympic GOLD!

No amount of tears can wash the blood from her hands, so let her cry. She isn't crying because of what she has done; she is crying because she, too, is finally trapped in the shower, with death looming over her.

It is crazy that the talking heads think these tears humanize her. The evidence photos dehumanize her far more than any tears could help.

It worries me that the judge let her off 10 minutes before lunch. Juan deserves every single minutes of his time. Lord knows Nurmi got as much as he wanted. This little show of sympathy makes me think she might let her go early or dismiss them for the day every time she goes into full blown "cry" mode. Makes me sick.

This is the WHOLE POINT of the trial - this is the crux, these very last moments of Travis' life and Juan deserved those 10 minutes he just lost.

Personally, I think the 10 min early will play in Martinez' favor, because now JA has an hour and a half to compose herself and come back into court defiant and arrogant as usual....

On the picture of him laying on the floor. Where it is the accidental picture of him with blood dripping down his back and her pant leg? She is dressed???

This picture confuses me. How is she standing and where is her leg. I can see his head and shoulder and the blood. His throat has obviously been slit by now in this picture.

But if it was 2 mins from that last picture of him alive to the picture of him here obviously dead or close to death, How is she dressed???

This poor guy. This was just brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member