jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry - closed the door on the closet - my mistake x

It is ok. I wouldn't be surprised. He did travel a lot
and I know his bedroom door had a lock that needed a key.

I was just wondering if I missed it...

You know Casey is out there somewhere watching laughing at all this.

Shouldn't she be asked to look at the photo JM is using as the reference to his questions???:banghead:

According to Jodi - Travis was just entering the closet door as she's beginning to step up to grab the gun. Not logical, not logical, not logical.

:
It's really odd to me. Maybe she realizes he isn't that into her-and doesn't dare look it him because she might have to kill him in self-defense.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

hahahahah bigger than the cell i live in. excellent

The closet is bigger than the cell I live in.

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fFS....she had to mention her cell.....shheeeeeesh

We do not want to know where you are living right now .. take that ATTITUDE BACK!!!!

so im assuming Nurmi told her dont look at JM so she doesnt get rattled, or she's taken it up on herself

"When I cross, in order to prevent the witness from adding nonsense instead of just answering yes or no, I tell them, "This is a yes or no question. Please just answer yes or no. You will have a chance to discuss your answers more on redirect, so for now don't add to your answer."
I kind of wish Mr. Martinez would do that."

Yes! I was wondering the same. Why JM does not ask the judge "to please instruct the defendant to answer just Yes or No". Maybe it would seem like he is 'bullying" her? or maybe he is just letting her add on narrative that he can further dissect?

"It's bigger than the cell that I live in." It's all about her. Poor poor her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member