jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The closet is bigger than the cell I live in. OMG!!! I thought Juan was going to explode there for a second.

How DARE she bring up the size of her jail cell. Travis is in a grave. That to me is like the "suicide nic" utterance. He needs to come back with "Can you imagine how small a space Travis is in..."""

The closet is " bigger than the cell that I liver in..."
Juan basically tells her to adjust her attitude....

11 1/2 feet seems accurate. I would've said 12. -JA

hahaha! What a moron.

I'm dying over here and my boss is sitting 6 feet away from me...STOP IT JUAN! ROFLMAO

Do you have an attitude problem?!?

Ok, I do have to say that it's a big closet....I don't have any that are 11 feet long.

Oh and it's such a nice organized closet, too!

My-Attitude-1280900529.jpg

Afternoon session - Thurs . . . 2/28/13 JA w/JM

look @ exhibit #78 - you were in vicinity . . . near shower & bath & dividing wall . . . you were able to get up - he was within a foot of you . . within an arms length - he could have touched you . . .he would have to reach down because I was on the ground - could have kicked you? yes he was that close . . . after rolling I got up . . he was standing in the same place but I rolled away - I began to run I heard his footsteps . . .remember telling us this morning . . . discussed issue going down the hall - you had no idea where he was - I didn't say that . . didn't know if he was following you didn't look - I wasn't sure not that I didn't know . . . you are now saying you did hear him . . I think I heard footsteps - I think I did - htat means he is running after you - htat is what I believed . . . it's all what you believe .

he is not able to catch you before you turned into the closet - he wasn't fast enough - you slemmed the door - you couldn't see thru the door - expression on his face - no see his eyes - you are inside closet - don't know what he is doing outside the door - you claim you go for a weapon - not immediately . . I went to the other door first . . you took some time to think this out?

it was instantaneous - I was going to run to the other door then I realize the gun is in the closet - you were ahead of him - he was on the other side of the door - that was my thought - I don't know where he was - he could have been in the bedroom or other end coming in the other door . . . don't know where he is during this period?

specify which period
period you are not seeing him
correct
this is time for contemplation and time to think
if I was in my right mind - I may have had timed

you thought about what you were going to do next
yes I thought of getting away
you did think
yes

while you were thinking he wasn't in the closet
he wsa opening the door
not asking if opening the door

you slammed the door - his foot and hand not in the door so door closed
yes
he wsa outside
I guess it opened pretty much right away

you were inside the closet - had enough time to grab door
no I slammed it
touched the door - slammed it - it is shut
yes
in that second he was not in the closet
not in that second

you could have run out of this door
yes
you could have put distance bet ween you and him by run out this door and down hallway again
that is possible - if he hadn't stopoped me

you were in closet for a brief period of time - what ever amt of time - you could have run around and gone down the hallway
not if I am trying to keep him away from me

you are alone in the closet - you could have exited this door - you knew his house and quick left & down stairs
no I would have been dead (probably)

he somehow got a lot faster than he did here going all the way around
object - restate

distance from here all the way round ot the door is further than where you got into the closet - yes . . you could have run out he wasn't in the closet . . .
he is in the closet - he allows you to jump up and get the gun

the gun is opening when you are going up toward the shelf - whe you went in you had time to go toward to the shelf - at that very moment he had not opened the door - as you are in corner - begin to step on shelf - he has now given more time to get the gun from up in the closet - yes that is correct . . this is a very small closet isn't - no it is bigger than the cell that I live in

we are not going into where you are living - did I ask you where you were living
no . .

no need to take that attitude . . is there an attitude issue
I don't think it is

so this closet is a small closet isn't it
object - asked & answer - overruled
not in my mind

11.5' from door over there to this door here . .. .sounds somewhat accurate I would have said 12 - I don't how long it exactly is

look @ #249 - see measurement of line from here to here . . . . over 11 1/2 feet long. . .around that

you are in this closet . . .

The jury doesn't know she's in jail?
Is she trying for a mistrial lol?

COME ON! A man, that's faster and stronger, and who had the advantage while she was lying on the ground with the breath knocked out of her, wouldn't have let her get away.

She is working up for a snotfest or migraine not sure which one

According to Jodi - Travis was just entering the closet door as she's beginning to step up to grab the gun. Not logical, not logical, not logical.

Where had he been? Did he take a little jog around the block?

Oh I love him, seems she remembers a fair bit .. you indicated that the gun was up here .. how'd you get up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay