jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so clearly BS. There is NO WAY that, if this were a true story, she'd have to think so hard about details. She just can't NOT split hairs. Re: EVERYTHING. yeah, Juan is hearing me: this was a defining moment. How can you not remember?

I think it's an act. Poor picked on traumatized Jodi is just beaten down by the mean prosecutor. imo

Yes, her rage is pretty near the surface, it's seeping through her performance.

imo

She's going for another crying Oscar bit by bit. Until she's shown a photo.

Watch her...she is gearing up to start bawling. You can see her working at it.

She makes me SICK! I'm becoming angrier than I have ever been during this trial. I wonder if the jurors are as well.

:truce::truce:Sounds like ole Arias KNOWS her arse is going to get the needle! She sounds like she is defeated and wants to just tell what happened but she knows she can't. I wish like crazy Juan would get her to just bust down and have a Perry Mason moment where she just confesses! :please::please:

im waiting for Jodi to ask "Can I use a lifeline or phone a friend?" when she gets tripped up on what to say

She thought she could just murder TA and be on her merry way sipping frapps and getting manicures.

She didn't imagine there would be a trial and she would have a prosecutor asking her questions.

FRY her now!

I really don't think the jail would allow inmates any kind of sedative like Ativan.

Maybe if she were on suicide watch and in the jail psych ward.... she's suicidal every other day (according to her and her golden word)

Apples & oranges, Nurmi? REALLY? How about bullets & blood?

I live in a ranch home (all one level) and, even though there are some long hallways that connect one area of the house to another, there isn't enough "running" space to have the pursuit that Jodi is describing. :rolleyes:

Nurmi back to apples and oranges. He only has fruit on his mind when he objects

She isnt denying killing him. She just says she doesn't remember the stabbing, but remembers immediately before and after. She was shown a picture and she described what she was.

Before lunch she slipped and said she did stab him

A defining moment characterized by lack of gunpowder stippling at close range...

The bathroom dimensions and measurements are subject to change per Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member