jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember where Travis' gun shot wound entered? Is it consistent with what she is saying? I though he was shot in the side of the head and the bullet lodged in his sinus. Thank you.

So is Juan Martinez CONCEDING that he was SHOT first? IS this going to HURT the Prosecution in their making her act this out? I hope this doesn't backfire into an OJ moment? Good Gorsh!!! <mod snip> Murmi Squirmi has to get his fat butt into the middle of it all.

Well she's had plenty of time now to formulate exactly how to do this to her benefit!

I guess I am viewing from a different aspect in my mind, because when she said she didn't want to do it, to me it seemed like she was pushing JM's buttons to make her do it. I, personally, think she is enjoying this... it is all about the dramatics with her and how slow she can make this process.

Is she going to demonstrate running with her head sideways since Travis got hit in the temple? Strange "linebacker" stance!

Are you kidding me right now...WTH? I don't get that at all! Maybe someone can explain why they cleared the courtroom for that.
Is the judge going to let Arias do a few "practice lunges" so she can get it just right :waitasec:.

Typical chicken little TH on HLN- the sky is falling. Huge mistake on JM's part to "let her control the courtroom". Sheesh.

Oh man - she just really blew it! I don't think Juan could have asked her to get up and show how he was lunging at her until she herself brought it up.

Love it, and what a day for our Katie to be there!!!!!!! There is gonna be some SERIOUS drinking of those gals tonight!

Jodi - this is your mommas spoon come back to bite you on the azzzz. That'll teach you to sass back!!!!!!!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

TH heads on HLN arguing whether this is a mistake fo JM to have her act out the linebacker lunge.

She still has the shock belt on, maybe that's why we're not allowed to see in case they have to nuke her.

Per Bath Karas on FB:
Beth Karas InSession
The judge asked everyone to leave the courtroom for a few minutes. It appears that Martinez wants Arias to demonstrate the linebacker stance. They're dealing with this in private as the judge decides whether it's permissible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo