jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
count the stab wounds together..... someone said on here they wish juan will count each stab wound.

Oh, criminy here we go - early end to the day because the frail little _____ is too delicate to look at photos of what she's done.

Really hope this doesn't happen. Give her a minute or two to compose if she needs it, then move on...

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
#JodiArias cries as Juan Martinez talks about counting stab wounds to back. Travis Alexanders family and friends look away. #Arias

Is this why they filed that motion to remove the death penalty because Flores said the shot came first, and they called it perjury (even though that was his true belief)?
Because she based her whole story on the forensic evidence she got from him?

I'm tellin' ya, if this jury gets this wrong and fails to find her anything but guilty on all charges....my faith in our judicial system will forever be lost.

I kind sorta feel bad for Nurmi. I'm now convinced he tried to talk her out of taking the stand. He's just trying to do his job but Jodi must be a nightmare client who listens to nothing he says. It's jodi's way or no way, IMO.

Lets hide our fake tears and emotions from everyone by hiding behind our hair...

It's her fog and she can lie if she wants to, lie if she wants to, lie if she wants to....

I just love JM. He can have dinner over here any time he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV