jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias can read just fine without glasses today

He could have done so much better. Like point out the most likely reason she disposed of the gun -- because it didn't belong to Travis but to her grandparents. He left so many things open, from the cell phone issue to the secret code. She'll be acquitted because Juan didn't make his case clearly enough.

Great day for Juan however when he was talking about Jodi stabbing TA IMO he should have taken the opportunity to impress upon the jury that she stabbed him 29 times in addition to cutting this throat and shooting him in the head.

I think the jury is so happy to be rid of her. I know I would be. Any questions would be opening the door for JA to weave more tales of woe.

Quite interesting that no juror questions, I wonder if they will ask questions on Monday or if they don't have any questions, because they have already heard enough garbage from her mouth!

Not the liar she thought she was...

NottheliarIthoughtIwas_zpsc6986c47.jpg

She writing notes ... without glasses too ... what a surprise.

Quite interesting that no juror questions, I wonder if they will ask questions on Monday or if they don't have any questions, because they have already heard enough garbage from her mouth!

I don't think he's done.

Oh this hearing is more interesting than I first thought it would be... I missed some. (listening).

Great day for Juan however when he was talking about Jodi stabbing TA IMO he should have taken the opportunity to impress upon the jury that she stabbed him 29 times in addition to cutting this throat and shooting him in the head.

I agree. He continually mentions the shooting...I wanted him to say...you shot him n the HEAD and THEN stabbed him 29 times and THEN slit his throat.

Yeah I wanted him to contrast the stabbing him in the back with the "self defense" nonsense.

What does her family do for fun on the weekend?

They probably slap each other on the back congratulating themselves of raising such a clever woman ... one that thinks she can outsmart the prosecutor.

I guess I am in the minority, and I know Juan did just a masterful job, but I still think that there should have been more specifics about the murder...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus