jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone can help me.. In Dutch law, you're allowed to "overkill" in self defense. Basically when you're defending yourself but you go too far because of your emotional state, you can still claim self defense. I'm assuming that is not so with american law?

No, in American law you are allowed to exert the force necessary to save your own life, nothing more.

I don't think JM gets another go at her. This part is the defense's case, so they get the last word with JA. I could be wrong, but every case I have ever seen is done this way. Maybe one of the lawyers can answer this for us... :please:

Definitely not lawyer here, but JM does get to do a rebuttal with JA

After defense has put on all their witnesses, it's time for Juan to do a rebuttal. Everything that was left handing, salon, license plate, gun, etc. will be covered by witness testimony on rebuttal. So all those questions someone might think (TH) he left hanging, he has testimony coming to prove she was lying. jmo

Really? So basically, he's extracted all of the information he wants to get from her directly but he will still have an opportunity to counter it?

Not this 'intuitive' again .. Can she intuit we think she's a nut job?

After the disaster in Florida, I have no confidence that a jury will convict Jodi. CA killed a toddler.....Travis was a grown man.

But CA didn't take the stand......and IMO there were other factors..the judge, the jury, the sequestering, the pampering, the perjury, the tutoring of JB, and the good old boys club with Perry and 'the dirty old man'......Caylee was forgotten by everyone in that court room except the prosecution and us of course. I honestly believe had LL not insisted on the DP there was at least a chance she would have been convicted....but all we can hope for now is a lonely, miserable, poor life for the the A's.

Definitely not lawyer here, but JM does get to do a rebuttal with JA

It's called recross not rebuttal but yes he does. ;)

Rebuttal is when the defense rests their case in chief and he (Juan) gets to put on witnesses and evidence to rebut the defense's case in chief.

The best thing about today .. Juan showed that 'forgetting' the murder was a non issue .. If anything it made things worse for her.

I agree. One would think with all this free time to compose lies and such, she'd have come up with something better than, "I don't remember the stabbing!" Nothing in her entire testimony sounds violent until AFTER she shot the gun, at which time he allegedly said, "F'n kill you, B**ch!" I don't get it...

She was looking hideous when she stood up today! Those pathetic pants...ya know she just hated her wardrobe! :)

I never heard the words . . . "The state rests" so I am not sure . . . . Juan is quite masterful with blurring semantics . . . ..

Where is JA going with trajectory if TA lunged @ her like a linebacker does that line up with temple to left cheek? . . . his head would have been turned away from her? help if this one has been debated and figured out.
BBM

The State already rested though. This was cross of a defense witness during their CIC. And Juan said he had nothing further, meaning he was done cross-examing the witness.

When JA drinks using her left hand, her elbow wings out. I am right handed and my elbow wings out when I use my left hand to drink. Is that typical of lefties?

I resize my own pics too ..but I will check the other out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member