jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will also ask this on the attorney's thread, but maybe some are here.
What has to happen for a lesser included charge to be included at this late date?

I expect the DT will want one added.

After defense has put on all their witnesses, it's time for Juan to do a rebuttal. Everything that was left handing, salon, license plate, gun, etc. will be covered by witness testimony on rebuttal. So all those questions someone might think (TH) he left hanging, he has testimony coming to prove she was lying. jmo

I understand, thanks.

Those twins seem weird to me and do alot of smiling from the little I have seen.
If that was my daughter/neice I would have a bag over my head with what has been said in that courtroom.

Agreed, The Farm - I would find the biggest & darkest pair of shades and put them on my face & never take 'em off till it was over. Essentially it WAS over for them today, IMO.
icon10.gif

I wonder how they're feeling tonight? Celebration dinner or tears & beers?

Premeditation = running into the closet and deciding to jump up and get gun and staying in the bathroom and pointing gun at him instead of just running down the hallway to get away.

Either story it's premeditation

I agree and I want to add I miss your screen shots! Do you have a link where you are posting them?

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your assessment especially the 'insecure' part. An insecure person does not have the big brass balls to walk into a court of law and try to feed hundreds of people the tripe she's been serving.

That's just it though, she is an egoist, and the root of egoism is insecurity. They superficially inflate their egos to deflect the deeper and more intense insecurity.

I think Juan making her stand up was a good idea. The jury can see how tall she is,that she's not a small little thing.

:confused: JA had to stand every time the jury entered or exited the courtroom.

JM should've made her stand next to HIM, as he is about an inch shorter than Willmott, who is about 2 or 3 inches shorter than JA.

However, JM got JA to testify about her height in today's testimony.

If I were JM, when Jodi answered "It's bigger than the cell I live in" I would have made a motion to strike.. Or at least ask for a sidebar...
I think she was made aware by DT that if something like that came up it would predjudice the jury and could be a reason for mistrial..

I don't think one is allowed to cause their own mistrial.

It was off limits to JM to mention. If Jodi is dumb enough to throw out evidence that was already deemed to be prejudicial to her, let her.

I guess I'm a bad person b/c I take comfort in knowing she is living in a room :jail: smaller then the size of Travis' closet.

Part 3...second half of afternoon is still not up yet, durn, the one that I missed when I napped!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAv2uaJvY7Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAv2uaJvY7Y[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv3yqxTah9Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv3yqxTah9Y[/ame]

Lordy, I feel like I've been through the wringer and I'm just WATCHING this!

1) I am now officially a Juanette.

2) Having Juan walk through the crime has scratched a number of itches for me.

I see clearly how he has been handling this beautifully from the very beginning. First he showed the Jury her arrogance and aggressiveness by confronting her first. Then he showed her delight in her sexual prowess and nullified her claims to be the victim of a pervert. He restored the reputation of Travis Alexander. And today--oh, Sweet Today, he walked her through the crime and made her face what she has done.

And as she is crying, I can assure you her mental state is, "I am going to die for this."

Maybe...just maybe my confidence in the judicial system will be restored. I have to confess that I was traumatized by the OJ trial outcome and have been unable to watch another trial since Murderess Casey Anthony was set free. I only started watching this one because, thanks to Buddhist therapy, I am able to detach much better and maintain some personal equilibrium.

Thanks for having me on WS
. I feel like I am among friends who share a common interest in seeing justice survive in America.

bbm

You are graciously welcome, Anagrammy (great name, btw).

The more the merrier. Everyone has something to contribute, and we are all different, so, IMO, we all help with new ideas and/or solutions, and we each have our special touch and bring different experiences to these boards. Don't be shy! Throw it out there, Ana!

It's what I have used for every picture I have posted, its specifically for message boards.

If that works - great! I re-size mine myself and don't use a site and could be because I have bad eyes and have to have a larger font size than most. I just know when I went down to 500 nobody yelled at me for blowing the margins! LOL

Anyway, just trying to help all out. Excuse me if it is not taken in the vain intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl