jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know about grandparent's gun... just have to put ALL the pieces together as this is one heck of a puzzle.

Try the media thread, the timeline thread, Youtube videos of the trial... start at the beginning because the gun is mentioned early on.

Good luck!

All this time I've thought that in the dragging picture, his head was towards the bathroom. I had it turned around, I think. So that picture had to be taken from the hall looking towards the bathroom,, right? Didn't she say when she dropped it, it rolled over by the tub? So it DID move. Did it get kicked down the hall?

The point is..the camera was in the bedroom and the only footprints on the carpet are her bloody sock prints. I think she placed it there and was going to keep it.

Here you go:

mZCB.jpg

Thank you! I'm still laughing at my mistake. :floorlaugh: It was HUUUUUUGE! Again, sorry I killed the margins.

I'm thinking the jury has access to video of the trial and close ups of Jodi's face that they can view again. Is that correct? It's too much to ask that they remember every single thing otherwise. Do they watch parts of the trial again?

I asked this in the legal thread. They have access to the exhibits - the other stuff, not necessarily.

Premeditation can happen in a matter of moments. Even her own darn story has room for premeditation - she ran the other way to get a gun instead of running out of the house.

Very true. I also think she didn't shoot him when she first arrived because she thought if she had sex with him a couple of times and asked him one more time in her baby girl voice "can I please go with you to Cancun hon, just tell Mimi there's a change of plans"..just maybe he'd say yes. If he rejected her again, after the sex, the KY, the pictures and the video..she was good enough for THAT but not to take to Canun? Well then she would go through with her plan, the gun, the gas, the let me take pics in the shower..

All this time I've thought that in the dragging picture, his head was towards the bathroom. I had it turned around, I think. So that picture had to be taken from the hall looking towards the bathroom,, right? Didn't she say when she dropped it, it rolled over by the tub? So it DID move. Did it get kicked down the hall?

Yes, on the pic orientation.

She described a 'double bounce' of the camera in that area.

Yes, the camera did move. With all the commotion of murdering a still-live human trying to fend off blows, no surprise there.

Short version of my theory on the pics: Camera on a timer snapping pics for a couple of minutes; she deletes pics and washes SD card. LE recovers some but not all of deleted pics from SD card.

I will not take that as a personal attack.

I just think it was a "crime of passion".

Premeditation takes it out of the realm of crime of passion . I believe a crime of passion has to take place as the result of a sudden impulse or rage.
All that planning she did was cold and calculated.

I'm thinking the jury has access to video of the trial and close ups of Jodi's face that they can view again. Is that correct? It's too much to ask that they remember every single thing otherwise. Do they watch parts of the trial again?

The jury will not have video of the trial. They can view evidence again, but will not likely be provided transcripts of testimony. Sometimes, the judge or court personnel will read back portions of testimony for the jury if they request it.

They are allowed to take notes though.

I agree - but I think Cancun was more significant than just 'going to Cancun'. Somehow, imv, it was a turning point - an end point after which she knew she would no longer be a part of Travis' life on any level... I don't know how, but I believe that somehow this was made abundantly clear.

She knew that losing Travis meant losing everything else:
The friends, the Mormon facade (and I mean NO disrespect to LDS folk, I just believe JA used her 'faith' falsely), making connections/staying with people with nicer houses... all of it... everything was connected to Travis, none of it was anything she 'brought' to the relationship (when there was one).

I think she expected to get her way that day... whatever that meant, and Travis wouldn't budge. That was unacceptable and just the idea made her so livid that she planned ahead just in case).

Either that or Travis had already turned the corner and she knew she was going to kill him no matter what - the sex being either just a sick 'so there!' on her part... to show him how much in control SHE was - in everything - ugh. She makes me ill.

I dont think Cancun was the catalist.

At the end of May and around the time she stoled the gun Travis told her he would not be able to come to see her afterall. Iirc it was the second time he had stalled and postponed it. She knew he was rejecting her and trying to distance himself from her for good.

I do not believe anything that JA says including that he knew and asked her to come.

By then he was writing about gold diggers and a possibility of marrying an axe murderer. He was referring to Jodi IMO.

imo

Some folks missed and were asking earlier for the info on the hearing today... here is 18 minute clip for you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZGyXVfoU_4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZGyXVfoU_4[/ame]

On her license, I believe it said she was 5-4" and 115 pounds
I know. Her height seems to be a bit of a moving target. Wouldn't her height be listed when she was booked in jail???

The point is..the camera was in the bedroom and the only footprints on the carpet are her bloody sock prints. I think she placed it there and was going to keep it.

I know. I just thought that was an odd time to take it.

In couple's therapy you learn that instead of getting angry, you should get curious. If your partner seems to have ideas that make no sense to you, you should try to understand the basis by asking questions.

A primary characteristic of PTSD is the inability to stop re-living the trauma over and over. Not amnesia. The inability to get gruesome images, sounds and smells out of your mind. Again, not amnesia.

So I'm interested to see how a paid shill characterizes all this.

Thank you. PTSD IS RELIVING EVERY DETAIL.....bless you!

Not standing up for JA at all, because her story is self-serving and doesn't ring true, but my PTSD did involve amnesia of the worst parts of the incident for a few years. I did remember bits and pieces of the whole thing, but it wasn't at all like JA said. I was drugged, so clearly that makes a difference, too.

The two worst parts of the night I didn't rememer until after years of flashbacks that made no sense. I would lose it and not know why I was losing it. For example, one thing that set me off was seeing my psychopath's face late at night after the incident (we were roommates; she set up the rape and said something to me right before it). I couldn't take looking at her face at night and had freakouts in my room alone or with my boyfriend. I thought I was going crazy.

I really could not remember what I remembered later (the two big things). My mind wouldn't let me until I was ready. It sounds silly, but it was like the last episode of MASH if anyone remembers Hawkeye's story.

So anyway, yes to amnesia, sometimes (imho, lol). No to JA's idiotic, self-serving version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela