jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing. All I could guess is that he was trying to get her to say ANYTHING, even if it contradicted what he was saying, just to show that she did not actually forget everything after the supposed gunshot.

All this time I've thought that in the dragging picture, his head was towards the bathroom. I had it turned around, I think. So that picture had to be taken from the hall looking towards the bathroom,, right? Didn't she say when she dropped it, it rolled over by the tub? So it DID move. Did it get kicked down the hall?

Jodi Arias stars in

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
Not been able to completely keep up with you guys ... dang real life!
This is from the minutes from Feb 20th, and seems to be what the media wanted access too. I don't think it had anything to do with the letters. JMO
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022013/m5647071.pdf

Ahh...this refreshes my memory...I read on FB Justice4Travis page the jurors were brought before the judge individually and asked if they had spoken to any media because someone (whom I will not name here) started a rumor they had seen them doing so. Mistrial anyone??!!

And it makes sense what the judge said today about privacy being broached if unsealed-yes, definitely, the media hounds will be all over the jurors, they do not respect anyone's privacy!

OMG, Jodi is toast, but that pic was too much! So sorry! Still learning how to navigate these boards!

My computer hates docstoc and refuses to allow me to view the documents. :(
Anyone care to take a screen shot of the ruling and post it?

TIA

I don't know how to do a screen shot and then post it. If someone more knowledgeable than me can do, it would be much appreciated.

Please stop personalizing posts... NOW!!!
If posts are directed at another member using the word "you" then it is personalizing... discuss the post not the poster...

As far as FCA goes, she got off because (again, imo) the jurors were lazy and too eager to go home. They put zero thought into deliberation, and it's a tragedy. I have faith that this jury will do the right thing as far as justice for Travis and his loved ones goes. :twocents:

I still say CA got off because of the **
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense. and she never opened her mouth about any of that once she lawyer-ed up !! .... People just don't get it ..anything YOU SAY CAN & WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU !!!

One important thing I learned today is that Jodi deleted the accidental murder pics - that says a lot. She may not have known exactly what they showed because they were really dark and upside down, but she knew they were taken after she started attacking Travis.

Even more convinced now she accidentally left the camera there also. Deleted photos or not, she sure wouldn't want that camera retrieved by LE.

MOO

Somebody tell me to sit on my hands and not go there ...
Its not worth a shot from nurse or a beam me up/time out/ban...right?

*Breathing*

I love you!!!!

I love you and "it" is not worth a T/O, unless it's a self-imposed t/o you give yourself that involves a dayspa and a nice glass of wine!!

Don't let the pot be stirred, push back :

uwVxd.jpg

So. Jodi's toast said:
I agree. Self defense shot down, enough debunked to prove premeditation and sure don't see how any of the jurors could find that demon sympathetic enough to want to spare her life.

I will not take that as a personal attack.

I just think it was a "crime of passion".
And Jodi just happened to have a knife and a gun in her hands while Travis showers - no nothing strange or premeditated about that at all. So anyway, they are talking about puppies and unicorns, or Cancun or whatever, and Jodi get's pizzed and decides to go at him, since she already innocently just happens to have a knife and a gun in her hands. Yeah.

Never mind.

her plan, IMO, was to use sex to give him one more chance to take her to Cancun, and kill him if he didn't.

I agree - but I think Cancun was more significant than just 'going to Cancun'. Somehow, imv, it was a turning point - an end point after which she knew she would no longer be a part of Travis' life on any level... I don't know how, but I believe that somehow this was made abundantly clear.

She knew that losing Travis meant losing everything else:
The friends, the Mormon facade (and I mean NO disrespect to LDS folk, I just believe JA used her 'faith' falsely), making connections/staying with people with nicer houses... all of it... everything was connected to Travis, none of it was anything she 'brought' to the relationship (when there was one).

I think she expected to get her way that day... whatever that meant, and Travis wouldn't budge. That was unacceptable and just the idea made her so livid that she planned ahead just in case).

Either that or Travis had already turned the corner and she knew she was going to kill him no matter what - the sex being either just a sick 'so there!' on her part... to show him how much in control SHE was - in everything - ugh. She makes me ill.

I think it screws up her timeline regarding the murder. At some point she moved the camera and continued the slaughter. It goes against self defense. ( just a guess)

Yes all of it does not line up with the time allowed.

He showed what she did after Travis was down.

IMO

Travis' height and weight from autopsy report
5' 9" 189 lbs

Defendant's height and weight from driver's license
5'6" 125 lbs

9ucas3.png

SOMEONE got that mustache question wrong if they put that on Arias' too. lol
None for Travis - one for Arias.

I will not take that as a personal attack.

I just think it was a "crime of passion".

So do you think it was self defense? Because a crime of passion is not the same thing as self defense.

At least on JVM they called her out on the smile behind the hands!
Hope Juan can use that to ask the jury if this woman is remorseful or acting.......and ask them to think back if any tears they saw were for TRAVIS or for herself.
(Won't happen, I know - but I am a dreamer!)

I'm thinking the jury has access to video of the trial and close ups of Jodi's face that they can view again. Is that correct? It's too much to ask that they remember every single thing otherwise. Do they watch parts of the trial again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member