jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that reminder! :rocker:

Still though, same thing- she had the rental with the upside down license plate! She could of shot and drove off.

Oooooohhh She chickened out?

I guess a lot of us can see the thoughts of a sociopath, and some can not. Scaaary. :) Goodnight. Oh, and GO JUAN!!

Question for the forum: What was the reason for JM pointing out that she moved the camera from near the bathtub to the hallway? What was the significance of the camera moving at this point?

That's a good question.

Still though, same thing- she had the rental with the upside down license plate! She could of shot and drove off.

her plan, IMO, was to use sex to give him one more chance to take her to Cancun, and kill him if he didn't.

Someone call Juan to come explain the gun theory again for this one person that didn't catch it.

On the first page of this thread are links to all kinds of info and past threads. It's a good way to catch up and do your homework.

:back::back::back:

Nancy Grace et al, I can't believe you're buying into this. Every time you or someone on your program says "breakdown" I just have to shake my head. Seriously? Did anybody actually see a tear? Did nobody see the grin? Hey, in her position, if she's sincerely crying, she'd be better served to let it be seen rather than hide behind her hair and hands. She's not hiding tears. She's hiding the lack of tears.

Good grief, I can't believe anybody who's been watching all this believes any of this.

At least on JVM they called her out on the smile behind the hands!
Hope Juan can use that to ask the jury if this woman is remorseful or acting.......and ask them to think back if any tears they saw were for TRAVIS or for herself.
(Won't happen, I know - but I am a dreamer!)

Question for the forum: What was the reason for JM pointing out that she moved the camera from near the bathtub to the hallway? What was the significance of the camera moving at this point?

I was wondering the same thing. All I could guess is that he was trying to get her to say ANYTHING, even if it contradicted what he was saying, just to show that she did not actually forget everything after the supposed gunshot.

OMG, whatever you do, DO NOT look at every picture posted by people on Twitter. I just saw the neck wound. Lord have mercy, that tweet should have come with a warning. Jodi is evil....just evil. Now I can't shake it. I finally broke. I dont know if I can watch this afternoon now. I will cry like a baby.

Oops! I made the mistake of going to the JA is innocent site. I wanted to see how they're spinning JM's masterful cross, but they are just SO delusional that I couldn't stay long. It's so nice to be here with you rational (and often hilarious!) WS'ers!

No need to go there...we have our own right here.

Like MANY have suggested - I believe she was hoping to get him to drop Mimi and take her to Cancun. (IIRC she had bought 2 bottles of Neutrogena sunscreen when she bought the gas can? Maybe wrong about that.) When it ended up being another bootie call she slaughtered him.

For those people unsure what the media was trying to get released it was the hearing on the 10 letters which TA supposedly wrote about being a pedophile. More of Jodi frame up of Travis.

You can read the court final ruling at the link posted below. It proves that Jodi Arias wrote the letters in question herself. JODI WROTE THE LETTERS and that is what the press is after. Court documents does not show the letters themselves but it does show what was ultimately decided about who wrote them.

Clink on the document in top left and it will come up without having to download anything. The court judgement starts on page 11.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/109828551/Jodi-Arias-Court-Documents

As many times as Nurmi and Jodi have brought up the letters, I think that it is only right that the Court ruling on them is made public even without showing the letters themselves. In the interest of Justice that ruling should be admitted into the court record for the jury to see and take into consideration in determining if what JA says about TA being a pedophile has ANY truth behind it.

How would one know what was discussed in the Feb. 20th, 2013 closed hearing when it was closed to the public? It was decided in 2010 that the letters from Travis were not coming in at trial due to them proven to be forgeries so I do not think that was what was discussed on Feb. 20th, 2013. :moo:

I imagine that most people with 2 brain cells to rub together would see that no man who got tangled with JA would be safe - that could be your brother, father, cousin, friend. Hopefully, the jury doesn't want the blood of another man on their hands.

Right, and how did the license plate get put on upside down?

Did she do that herself?

[ if so, there is the premeditation.----and if the skaters did it [ cough] then she didnt know about it yet.]

I am curious as to whether the detectives called the bank that Jodi's check was drawn on to see if there were funds to cover it. Was it written on a closed account? Were there previous checks written to him that bounced? There might be a financial motive for his murder also.

Interesting question. The memo line on the check indicated it was for two months' payment. I do believe, however, it was her ruse to get inside his house after arriving unexpectedly and she never intended for him to cash it.

MOO

Beth Karas InSession
After Arias completes her testimony next week, the defense is expected to call two experts: psychologist Richard Samuels and domestic violence expert Alyce LaViolette. They are expected to offer opinions that she suffers from PTSD and Battered Women's Syndrome--and will explain Arias's behavior in that context.

I will not break my tv I will not break my TV I will not break my TV I will not break my TV It's the only tv I have I will not break my TV

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members