jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those people unsure what the media was trying to get released it was the hearing on the 10 letters which TA supposedly wrote about being a pedophile. More of Jodi frame up of Travis.

You can read the court final ruling at the link posted below. It proves that Jodi Arias wrote the letters in question herself. JODI WROTE THE LETTERS and that is what the press is after. Court documents does not show the letters themselves but it does show what was ultimately decided about who wrote them.

Clink on the document in top left and it will come up without having to download anything. The court judgement starts on page 11.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/109828551/Jodi-Arias-Court-Documents

As many times as Nurmi and Jodi have brought up the letters, I think that it is only right that the Court ruling on them is made public even without showing the letters themselves. In the interest of Justice that ruling should be admitted into the court record for the jury to see and take into consideration in determining if what JA says about TA being a pedophile has ANY truth behind it.

Wow. I wonder why this cant be brought in. If she can make these disgusting claims against a victim who cannot speak for himself than why should his killer get away with this being kept from this jury!!

Specially since she continues to claim it right to the end of the cross today!!!

This really gets my BP up!!!:what::furious:

If so, why didn't she shoot him when she walked in?
Premeditation can happen in a matter of moments. Even her own darn story has room for premeditation - she ran the other way to get a gun instead of running out of the house.

:great: Juan did a wonderful job, but I am disappointed that he did not mention that her story of being chased by TA, getting the gun, shooting, stabbing, slicing throat, etc., all had to happen within less than 2 minutes. I also wonder why he did not mention that since her blood was found at the scene, what did she cut.

I think he will expose the impossibility of Jodi's version happening in less than 2 minutes in his closing. IMO

"MalPal (lol, isn't that = to bad friend in Spanish!) anyhooo...........

!!!!!!!! I see that many of your 20 posts since being a member her are focused on input for this photo@ and late at night. You must be a late night person like many of us!

What are YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!! and btw. where did you acquire this photo from? We here at WS have never done that screen capture.......or seen that time stamp so help us out, thanks!"

Bringing this over from last night…

Mal - short for Mallory. I had never thought about it, but I guess MalPal would be bad friend in Spanish :(

I am certainly a night person. I don't get to pay much attention to the trial during the day at work, so i watch the videos when I get home and usually stay up way too late :/ I think I may be obsessed. Haha.

I got this photo of Jodi dragging Travis from TxBlondie on this forum. She pointed out the blood on what looked like the shower lip, and I then noticed what looked like bloody water in the floor.

Today in court, JM stated that this picture was of Travis in the hallway leading to his bathroom. I agree that it probably is, but I also think it could be of Travis in the corner of his bathroom with the blood dripping down either the shower lip or bath tub in the background. However, this angle may not even be possible. I think Jodi brings bits and pieces of truth into what she says in order to help her keep up with order of events in her lies (Juan has pretty much destroyed her lies IMO). She made a big mention of a struggle in this area of the bathroom where Travis supposedly body slammed her. Maybe that area did play some significance in Travis' murder - with Travis being on the receiving end of the violence. Just playing with ideas...

http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/user/PhotoStorages/media/ShowerBloodDrip_zps7f47ad2e.png.html

Haha! She's like, "Stand up? Sir, do you have any idea what is going on below my waiste?"

Yep! :great: I LOVED IT! :great:

:waitasec: Hey, did we even hear about anal sex today? Might be part of my elation..............nah, it is because she's
Animationtoastbehindbars_zps5ff69487.gif

If so, why didn't she shoot him when she walked in?

Because she wanted to try to convince him to love her one more time - take her to Cancun. When he didn't want her forever, he had to die.

Oops! I made the mistake of going to the JA is innocent site. I wanted to see how they're spinning JM's masterful cross, but they are just SO delusional that I couldn't stay long. It's so nice to be here with you rational (and often hilarious!) WS'ers!

OK it's been a long day...

Calgon take me awayyyyyy

Sleep well all except for JA

Thanks for that reminder! :rocker:

Still though, same thing- she had the rental with the upside down license plate! She could of shot and drove off.

Oooooohhh She chickened out?

It was 4a, right? Aren't people sleeping in the house?

I do adore Juan don't get me wrong... but from a juror's perspective I am not convinced she didn't kill in self defense. :twocents:

Why? No one (witness(s)) were there to collaborate anything she is saying.

Remember CaseyA? Yes we all do. She got off because there were so many lies!

Rrrrright.

Ok out of respect I wont say a thing, I'll just SCREAM!!!!

Her voice does infuriate me, and her count of the stab wounds is inaccurate, however........she is most firmly in Travis' corner. Travis is the victim, not JA, and her unreal tears.

:)

MOO

Somebody tell me to sit on my hands and not go there ...
Its not worth a shot from nurse or a beam me up/time out/ban...right?

*Breathing*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member