jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do adore Juan don't get me wrong... but from a juror's perspective I am not convinced she didn't kill in self defense. :twocents:

Why? No one (witness(s)) were there to collaborate anything she is saying.

Remember CaseyA? Yes we all do. She got off because there were so many lies!

Take a good long look at the stab wounds and let us know

i'm bummed that we didn't find out why travis called her a sociopath.

If it's legit - not sure why it wouldn't be (actually I can) - because he's figuring out all the covert stuff she's pulling on him. Stalking, messing with his computer, phone, banking, money etc. I'm putting together a post that shows an example of this.

tinkabella

The only thing she said truthful today was "I dont remember how the camera got in the washing machine" She said it like I don't know how i left it there..almost in disgust with herself for forgetting the camera. I know she was in the deser checking all her bags like WHERE'S THE CAMERA!!! Oh godd!!!!!================================

I AGREE. And I think that is one reason she started calling the investigating detective immediately. She was worried about the camera, imo.

Hmmmm....I never thought of that...you made my brain scramble :floorlaugh: thank you though!

My favorite Jodism

Ryan doesn't have a good memory!

Not been able to completely keep up with you guys ... dang real life!
This is from the minutes from Feb 20th, and seems to be what the media wanted access too. I don't think it had anything to do with the letters. JMO
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022013/m5647071.pdf

3:40 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and respective Counsel present.
Discussion is held as stated on the record.
Each Juror is brought in individually and Voir Dired.
IT IS ORDERED this portion of the hearing from 3:40 p.m. to 4:18 p.m. shall be sealed
not to be opened until further order of the Court

Would someone PLEASE tell me who the "Crazy yelling lady" on NG is? Good Lord...She gets on my nerves..lol

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I think you are referring to the lady that always turns everything into a poem.
She is a poet who didnt knowit
I dont know her name
Edit: Susan Moss

I think we might have a fairly clear picture... :) My guess it was something like the tire slashing or the Dear John letter... or an accumulation of her stalkerish actions. That'd do it for me...

Half kidding - I'd pore over emails etc. if they released them to see just how far she took it - she pushes and pushes... she's relentless. Then she's passive aggressive... ugh. So creepy.

He sure was furious with her... yet she pretended like his real feelings didn't exist - until he agreed or apologized. I think when she realized Travis no longer cared, he was going to feel her wrath. She has to have the last word. Just watch her on cross! No one can tolerate that for very long, if at all.

All that may come up with the experts. imo

You are spot on correct about those kind of people. Unfortunately I experienced one up close and personal - when you see them for what they are it is terrifying, you realize they are capable of anything. People are just a means to an end for them, nothing else. I like to think I'm better at detecting these people now having been through it, you learn quickly not to be so trusting and open with people. Travis was such a person you described above - unfortunately, perfect targets for psychopaths.

My DH and I were exposed to a pathological liar (and worse) in my SIL, who pretty much stalked and then destroyed my BIL. He however enjoyed the punishment she inflicted on him with her numerous affairs, "suicide attempts" with the kids present, paternity tests, etc etc....and didn't give her up. CPS was involved more than once as was the local psych ward. It is only now years later (we walked away from the family who supported her and her lies, when we were told we were 'unforgiving and filled with rage' for not wanting our kids or ourselves to be around their toxic relationship) that we have come to understand that the SIL is a sociopath with NO conscience - manipulating, controlling, and lying to suit whatever she needed in the moment. Jodi Arias too could be our SIL - attractive, very charming, smiling, lying...all the while not only wanting to inflict pain, but pursuing whatever she wanted at the time.

These people are absolutely chilling, they walk among us. My DH and I were young religious people at the time my SIL lied about our BIL and us, just as Travis was naive to Jodi's ways. My DH and I were lucky enough to get the counseling that educated us, and we got out. This is why the lies and pathology of both CA and JA fascinate and sicken me.

We have not been in touch with our SIL or her supporters who continue to live under her spell (and that it is) in over 7 years. I only wish Travis could have gotten out too...may the jury see through Jodi's mask and convict her of first degree premeditated murder. She is very dangerous, tears or not.

I believe Jodi's downfall was due to the choice she made to use her beauty to manipulate men as a life strategy instead of understanding that "a man is not a retirement plan." Her goal of attaching herself to a prosperous man and making herself indispensible to him sexually failed because eventually, even shallow men are smothered by her possessiveness and repelled by her cold, calculated mirroring of their interests.

Remember when she was still in high school, she marches up to a strange man at a carnival and then chases him using warnings of a religious Armageddon as the reason for repeatedly calling him. Jodi used religion as part of the chum she threw in the water to make herself look "deep" or "spiritual", i.e., desirable as a wife.

When these men didn't think marrying a *advertiser censored* queen was a good idea, she became furious and felt used, felt like a prostitute. Those who have tried this strategy and even some who become prostitutes can be shown that their emptiness can be filled by developing their own interests and skills and a life that reflects their own core beliefs.

The sociopath has no such core and is just a manipulative actress. Jodi could have become a wedding planner, but it's a lot of work and you have to have a schedule, make appointments and keep them. That's a high-paying job, but she really wanted to be a trophy wife and felt entitled to the man of her choice because of her beauty and pseudo personality. So she pretended to be a photographer. There is no evidence that she sold even one photo, let alone supported herself this way.

I think she was actually turning tricks to support herself.

Jodi hung on to MM until he found someone else, hung on to DB until she found someone equally rich/attractive who might marry her. You notice she was perfectly willing to leave DB AND A CHILD that she had lived with as a stepmother for some four years-- no bond. SHe was climbing a ladder and he did not want to marry her, even if she was a three-hole wonder.

When Travis put her in a rented room and booted her out of his glamorous lifestyle, of course she could not stand the humiliation of being his castoff. Seeing him with his new love, probably a Mormon virgin. She had offered him her kinky, well-used lady bits and he passed. Also, remember that his rejection meant she might not be so "eligible" in Mormon circles or at Prepaid Legal. And they were the only circles she had in Arizona-- even her roommate had rejected her because of her promiscuity and violent behavior. She knew everyone in the ward knew it was her. He was going to get off scott free and everyone thought she was a *****.

I think she was steaming over this and when she went down from the Executive Director's Big Ring dinner back to her grandmother's spare room and life as a waitress, she was incensed. She would not be powerless, she would show Travis how powerful she was. She would get her revenge by ruining his oh-so-perfect life as a hypocrite.

IMO she tried to blackmail him and when that failed, she felt she had to kill him to keep him from telling people what she had done with the sex photos (which I believe were staged by her). She would be excommunicated from the Mormon church, banned from Prepaid Legal and life at Grandma's would be it.

What is amazing to me is that sociopaths think they are so much smarter than everyone else. They actually believe that people cannot see what they are doing. "Duping delight" is absolutely right. It is a form of entertainment for the sociopath with great satisfaction afterward, like you or I would enjoy a terrific meal and a fine glass of wine.

WHen you have one in your family, it is terrifying to see it up close. My heart breaks for Travis' family. I know what it's like to live with a scar like that. I lost a son the same age as Travis and I think of him every day even though it was almost twenty years ago.

I don't think Travis was schizophrenic.

No. Why? Because all of Jodi's "coincidences" sounds like my life. Weird things happen all the time... the gas cans, hair, nails, brazilian, case of water, cell phone charger, Starbucks, car rental, basically just going with the flow. That's does not prove premeditation to me.

This is nothing personal to the family & friends and other victims. And it cannot be a personal thing for the juror.

Some things sound odd to me, hence she will get questions from the jurors now. I will have more perspective once I see her answer those.

I must say I thought it was cute when Juan thanked her for correcting him!

You didn't find the evidence of premeditation compelling?

Given the graphic sexual content in this trial and in keeping with WS rules, I hope I am not crossing the line when I say that I think the cross exam was mere foreplay and that JM's closing will be orgasmic!

I do adore Juan don't get me wrong... but from a juror's perspective I am not convinced she didn't kill in self defense. :twocents:

Why? No one (witness(s)) were there to collaborate anything she is saying.

Remember CaseyA? Yes we all do. She got off because there were so many lies!
What?

The bottom line for me is there is absolutely no corroborating evidence that shows Travis was abusive to her in any way physically.

So, after hearing all her proven lies i have to assume she is lying about Travis attacking her.

And if that is not enough, then I think about
-the gas cans
-the proven obsession about the vacation trip
-the proven jealousy with other women
-the coverup
-the stolen gun from grams 1 or 2 weeks prior which matched .25 caliber bullets
-all the other lies

I wish we'd get the added bonus of Matt testifying as the last witness in the rebuttal case. Too much to ask, I'm sure.

Is there a "no shills" smilie? :innocent:

When JA drinks using her left hand, her elbow wings out. I am right handed and my elbow wings out when I use my left hand to drink. Is that typical of lefties?

It looks like she's using her ballet arms when drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj