jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Why? Because all of Jodi's "coincidences" sounds like my life. Weird things happen all the time... the gas cans, hair, nails, brazilian, case of water, cell phone charger, Starbucks, car rental, basically just going with the flow. That's does not prove premeditation to me.

This is nothing personal to the family & friends and other victims. And it cannot be a personal thing for the juror.

Some things sound odd to me, hence she will get questions from the jurors now. I will have more perspective once I see her answer those.

I must say I thought it was cute when Juan thanked her for correcting him!
Does stabbing a man 20+ times, slitting his throat, then shooting him in the face in self defense sound odd?

I sure hope to heck it does.

I do adore Juan don't get me wrong... but from a juror's perspective I am not convinced she didn't kill in self defense. :twocents:

Why? No one (witness(s)) were there to collaborate anything she is saying.

Remember CaseyA? Yes we all do. She got off because there were so many lies!

Forensics and physical evidence are pretty good witnesses. Humans rarely match their accuracy and objectiveness.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I think you are referring to the lady that always turns everything into a poem.
She is a poet who didnt knowit
I dont know her name

That lady is always so cross....

I think her name is Sue Moss! :great:

Haha.. she's a character. Literally. I don't think she's a real person, I think she's in character. I really don't miss HLN tonight!!

Sue Moss is back on NG screaming 28, 28, 28 stab wounds.

Someone please correct her fast before she writes one of her jingle poems.

If it's legit - not sure why it wouldn't be (actually I can) - because he's figuring out all the covert stuff she's pulling on him. Stalking, messing with his computer, phone, banking, money etc. I'm putting together a post that shows an example of this.

I meant I wish we could have seen the whole email thread.

just watched some tidbits from the cross examination. JM getting her to slip up and say that she got her finger injury on the day of the murder was big IMO. It was obvious that that was all they were talking about. She was even going on about how she may have had skull bruising from being slammed down in that same situation and emotional injuries from that same day. And he asked did you seek medical attention? And I was like WHAT??? SHE SAID IT TRAVIS MADE A SPLINT FOR HER AT ANOTHER TIME!! And then he laid into her. He did a really good job. She messed up. And other witnesses said she had bandages on her hands in the days after the murder.

She's going to fry.

I do adore Juan don't get me wrong... but from a juror's perspective I am not convinced she didn't kill in self defense. :twocents:

The big difference in this case is that we have a body that shows the actual cause of death and the brutality of the attack. Her claims that he was violent and sexually degrading conflict with a lot of the actual evidence. I think it's easier to believe that a small child drown and it wasn't reported due to a very dysfunctional family life - or for a jury to be unable to totally rule that out - than it is to believe Jodi arias shot TA w/ the same caliber gun as was stolen 1 week prior from her grandparents along with hair color change, gas cans, non descript rental car from a town outside her home town, upside down license plate to attract attention of LE in Utah to firm up alibi, attempt to destroy the camera/photos, no phone calls or receipts in AZ, and lie after lie after lie for the first 2 years. IMOO the CA case was missing way more than the State presents here. JMOO.

Given the graphic sexual content in this trial and in keeping with WS rules, I hope I am not crossing the line when I say that I think the cross exam was mere foreplay and that JM's closing will be orgasmic!

:highfive:

No. Why? Because all of Jodi's "coincidences" sounds like my life. Weird things happen all the time... the gas cans, hair, nails, brazilian, case of water, cell phone charger, Starbucks, car rental, basically just going with the flow. That's does not prove premeditation to me.

This is nothing personal to the family & friends and other victims. And it cannot be a personal thing for the juror.

Some things sound odd to me, hence she will get questions from the jurors now. I will have more perspective once I see her answer those.

You left the "brutally killing someone" part out of your list of coincidences.

Elle, you have been a supporter of JA and/or a critic of JM since you began posting. In order for me to tell which one of those you are..can you explain why these are all coincidences...based on the TOTALITY of the evidence?

tinkabella

The only thing she said truthful today was "I dont remember how the camera got in the washing machine" She said it like I don't know how i left it there..almost in disgust with herself for forgetting the camera. I know she was in the deser checking all her bags like WHERE'S THE CAMERA!!! Oh godd!!!!!================================

I AGREE. And I think that is one reason she started calling the investigating detective immediately. She was worried about the camera, imo.

ITA
also JM questioning Travis' cell phone VM showed JA's expression the same type of involving the camera.. Oops forgot to grab his cell phone, time to play catch up!
(Leslie's call to JA prompted her to leave Travis a VM, yep that did remind her she forgot that the cell phone could incriminate her)
MOO

It seems to me, there is actually a great deal that JM failed to show in his closing day of cross.
JM spent a lot of time going through the details of the JA -TA chase scene that ended in the gun discharge. But he didn’t let the jury know –to my mind - “ what is your point JM?”
Was the point that the chase scene could not have happened? The chase scene controverted the forensic evidence? The chase scene violated the photo sequence time stamps?
Did the activity in the closet and the reach for the loaded gun contradict any prior testimony?
The details of the chase scene were unbelievable because the details were – uhhhh- unbelievable??
What was the point about JA having moved the camera? OK she moved/kicked the camera during the scuffle??? What of it??
Why all the fuss about the bloody sock marks on the carpet? They belonged to JA. She obviously left the house without leaving bloody footprints. OK. She prepared the crime scene in her FOG state.
JA was ADAMANT that the bullet casing resting on a pool of blood was NOT indicative of blood being on the bathroom floor when she shot TA. Well, how could JA possibly know this? Was she tracking the casing during the scuffle and just happened to notice the casing being “kicked” onto the pool of blood after the knife attack?? OR JA said she shot TA first and because this is the TRUTH the casing resting on the pool of blood MUST be misleading or ??WRONG.

I did NOT hear JM ask Jodi exactly where the final death struggle occurred. Was the reason for self defense when JA freed herself from the linebacker clutches?? Did JA ever say that TA was throttling her to death or unconsciousness? She stated ( I think) that after being tackled in the bathroom that she freed herself YET AGAIN. And at this juncture the GREAT FOG set in.
JA claims no memory of when or even WHY she had to resort to stabbing TA to death. She was in a FOG. So exactly what was JA defending herself against when she began flailing with a knife.

I hope and assume he will address all the details of JA preposterous story on rebuttal or at least in closing.
According to JA TA jumped her once outside of the shower. JA escaped and fled the scene.
TA was shouting obscenities at JA.
TA finally caught up to the fleeing and armed JA outside the closet whereupon TA lunged like a linebacker at JA. Both people were knocked to the floor. JA managed YET AGAIN to free herself from the menacing linebacker. The linebacker at this time had a bullet to his head BUT YET raged onward.
At this juncture JA had the upper hand. She was very much alive and well. She had managed to shoot the linebacker in the head after she extricated herself and could then proceed to EXIT the scene.

THE GREAT FOG SETS IN

We still don’t know for sure what TA did after the FOG set in that constitutes “imminent death” for JA.
For the jury to reward her with a thumbs up for self defense, it seems to me, they must understand in great detail WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED DURING THE GREAT FOG. Well nobody will ever know for sure except that JA proceeded to knife TA 29 times.

If she was in fear for her life, why run into his closet?

And WHY did she fear for her life? He had never done anything ever that was even close to killing her before.

And once she shot him in the face, why not run away then?

Why the stabs in his back, if it was self defense?

I think there may be a few things going on .... perhaps a misunderstanding of the law. Perhaps not watching the trial in full. Perhaps no understanding of legal terms like "burden of proof", "doubt" vs. "reasonable doubt" and what role the prosecutor has vs. the defense.

Clearly there are some issues.

IMO.

Elle, you have lived a remarkable life.

Except hers were mostly lies that almost everyone has seen through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89