jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the forum: What was the reason for JM pointing out that she moved the camera from near the bathtub to the hallway? What was the significance of the camera moving at this point?

I think it screws up her timeline regarding the murder. At some point she moved the camera and continued the slaughter. It goes against self defense. ( just a guess)

Travis' height and weight from autopsy report
5' 9" 189 lbs

Defendant's height and weight from driver's license
5'6" 125 lbs

9ucas3.png

No need to go there...we have our own right here.

I saw that. Maybe that's what prompted me to go & see what other madness is out there. My mistake. It won't happen again. :banghead:

That lady is always so cross....

I think her name is Sue Moss! :great:

Haha.. she's a character. Literally. I don't think she's a real person, I think she's in character. I really don't miss HLN tonight!!

Sue Moss huh? She sounds like a professional wrestler?

Right, and how did the license plate get put on upside down?

Did she do that herself?

[ if so, there is the premeditation.----and if the skaters did it [ cough] then she didnt know about it yet.]

My belief is the defendant did it to make it harder to read when in Mesa, and in her haste to get out of AZ forgot to switch it back.

MOO

Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies, Rainbows & puppies

Phew. OK.

Now.

So. Jodi's toast, IMO. It's not reasonable to conclude her butchering of Travis was in self defense. Her own story was demolished today. I predict she will get the needle.

Somebody tell me to sit on my hands and not go there ...
Its not worth a shot from nurse or a beam me up/time out/ban...right?

*Breathing*

I agree, don't poke the 'crazy', it just gets you, & other sane people, agitated...

Travis' height and weight from autopsy report
5' 9" 189 lbs

Defendant's height and weight from driver's license
5'6" 125 lbs

9ucas3.png

For what it's worth, I recall her booking sheet saying she is 5'4" tall.

MOO

Right, and how did the license plate get put on upside down?

Did she do that herself?

[ if so, there is the premeditation.----and if the skaters did it [ cough] then she didnt know about it yet.]

Katy-hugs and OMMMMMMMM...

I only got to see the last couple of hours again, but was so freaking impressed with Juan. Hammering his points home, but managing to be somewhat gentle with her at the same time at certain points, then making her read that e-mail out loud, showing her the post-mortem pics. He's amazing, and now I'm wondering if fan-mail to a prosecutor would be considered creepy.

I'll be watching what I missed tomorrow night on youtube, and hoping that Nurmi doesn't drag on too long next week with his hand-holding and leading.

You all are awesome with keeping those of us who can't watch up to speed, so many thanks! Have a great night :)

I'm scared this woman on NG is trying to eat my face through the screen...geez!! Meditate woman!

just "ignore" it :D
Go To Your Happy Place and close your eyes and recall that wonderful moment when Juan did a Pirouette, and said it explaining - how Travis did it all wet stepping onto slick tiles to body slam her!
That Was Beautiful!

As per Susan Moss

"Of all the Jodiasm's,
its hard to top the JISSM"

I think she didn't do him in the minute she arrived because of roommates, too tired, working up the nerve and waiting for an opportunity to make it as clean and easy as possible. Most of all I think she wanted his attention one last time and to see if he could finally see her as the woman if his dreams. Had he said "Jodes, skip work, fly off to Cancun with me," he would have maybe lived . . . for a while, until he rejected her and raised her ire again.

I think she came there with premeditated full intentions of murdering him before she left. She knew no matter what excuse she used to 'drop by' it was really over. She could take her time once she got there. She enjoyed his company and enjoyed having sex with him. The more time she spent with him the more he would have a false sense of security.

She had to find a way to get him in a vulnerable position in order to murder him. So she thought of the photo shoot in the small confines of the shower. He hestitated but may have given in thinking after he did that she would leave and leave him the hell alone and this time not come back. So of course she takes a few with him standing up and when she told him to sit down in the shower is when she knew he was now at his most vulnerable and that is when she went into attack mode with the knife.

IMO

Nancy Grace et al, I can't believe you're buying into this. Every time you or someone on your program says "breakdown" I just have to shake my head. Seriously? Did anybody actually see a tear? Did nobody see the grin? Hey, in her position, if she's sincerely crying, she'd be better served to let it be seen rather than hide behind her hair and hands. She's not hiding tears. She's hiding the lack of tears.

Good grief, I can't believe anybody who's been watching all this believes any of this.

Not to mention, no puffy eyes, no splotchy face. We saw what she looked like that one day when things weren't going here way in court.....and her face was RED AND PUFFY.

One important thing I learned today is that Jodi deleted the accidental murder pics - that says a lot. She may not have known exactly what they showed because they were really dark and upside down, but she knew they were taken after she started attacking Travis.

Yep! :great: I LOVED IT! :great:

:waitasec: Hey, did we even hear about anal sex today? Might be part of my elation..............nah, it is because she's
Animationtoastbehindbars_zps5ff69487.gif

LOL! You're so clever, love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members