jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no...mike is gonna have his hands full...preparing these transcripts the judge ordered....hugs to Mike!!!!!

Nurmi mentioned something from Phoenix Newspaper? Maybe they leaked something that should not have been??

If Nurmi has any legal common sense;: His redirect will be very short; and he will allow this trial to move forward quickly.

Got lost on my way over to the new thread . . . almost lost this post from the last one . . . thank god I remembered to copy so I could paste here!

what danger exists in Feb 20th took place in closed session - show us where the danger is . . . on any closed session - any couple of sentences in the transcripts to help us find out - give life to our first amendment protetions ...
court is mindful . . .keep court room doors open - we have done so gavel to gavel . . .some evidentiary hearings conducted in open court and others have not . . .there does exist a compelling interest to seal or redact record when required . . .this court found on occasion - privacy of witness and jurors by disclosure of matters disclosed in chambers - prejudiced if record is not sealed . . . that proposed sealing was narrowly tailored and achieve that compelling interest

intense media scrutiny in this case dissemination of certain matters could affect strategy in this case - for those reason the court has sealed specificportions of this case . . .

application for leave to intervene for 2/20/2013 is denied for reasons stated . . .some of the mwere not sealed . . if specific one is request - court will review . .. .sealing those specific proceedings wsa necessary in the public interest

other matter - unrelated to this - exhibits - counsel has one exhibit for the state still checked out . . . he just asked me 5 min ago - I told him I did and I will bring it tomorrow -
counsel approach

something else to say?
2 points of clarify . . . 1) application denied for reason stated . . . .hope application for interene would be granted . . but delay deny . . .copy of those transcripts for conclusion for the trail . . I will grant your request to intervene after trial has concluded..

Nurmi objects . . habeus issues arise . . ..

jodi is writing/drawing with her right hand right now.

Jodi reaches for her paper and begins doodling "Mrs. Travis Alexander" over and over during the hearing...

She's probably writing in her journal- "nothing noteworthy happened today".

Looks like Ms Arias is not devastated now but rapidly working on her rebuttal.

How interesting... Judge and defense and Juan in close proximity chatting and giggling.... (NOT bickering)... rare site to see

She has probably seen those crime scene photos a million times through the years... She cries like its the first she has seen of them.

~~IMO, the difference in seeing them now is before she only had "yes" feedback. Now it's her against the TRUTH with Mother watching. Jodi's been able to believe she was in control.

Jodi knew it was coming, but tried her best to postpone the inevitable with the word salad fencing games.

Now she's writing with her right hand ... and still no glasses!

Oh my goodness, JA looks *completely* serene right now... she is unbelievable.

Literally.

I would be totally wrung out after a day on the stand like Jodi had, and all that alleged crying. During this media hearing, she's just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth