jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got lost on my way over to the new thread . . . almost lost this post from the last one . . . thank god I remembered to copy so I could paste here!

what danger exists in Feb 20th took place in closed session - show us where the danger is . . . on any closed session - any couple of sentences in the transcripts to help us find out - give life to our first amendment protetions ...
court is mindful . . .keep court room doors open - we have done so gavel to gavel . . .some evidentiary hearings conducted in open court and others have not . . .there does exist a compelling interest to seal or redact record when required . . .this court found on occasion - privacy of witness and jurors by disclosure of matters disclosed in chambers - prejudiced if record is not sealed . . . that proposed sealing was narrowly tailored and achieve that compelling interest

intense media scrutiny in this case dissemination of certain matters could affect strategy in this case - for those reason the court has sealed specificportions of this case . . .

application for leave to intervene for 2/20/2013 is denied for reasons stated . . .some of the mwere not sealed . . if specific one is request - court will review . .. .sealing those specific proceedings wsa necessary in the public interest

other matter - unrelated to this - exhibits - counsel has one exhibit for the state still checked out . . . he just asked me 5 min ago - I told him I did and I will bring it tomorrow -
counsel approach

something else to say?
2 points of clarify . . . 1) application denied for reason stated . . . .hope application for interene would be granted . . but delay deny . . .copy of those transcripts for conclusion for the trail . . I will grant your request to intervene after trial has concluded..

Nurmi objects . . habeus issues arise . . ..

Thanks button not enough!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you

Ewww what is JA doing with her mouth? Gargling?

pop rocks

10k.jpg

Nurmi is acting like a ***. He brought this request up in open court, even though he had already talked to Juan about it.
He did the EXACT same thing with the lunch issue. They had already discussed it in chambers, but he brought it up AGAIN in open court minutes later.
Maybe he just likes to hear his own voice, or could it be that he wants everyone to know what they talked about only IF it is positive for the DT?
Evidentially he wants all the rest to remain sealed.

wow is juan done, hubby came home and was bothering me, I missed the end

watching Travis' family as Juan finished up today...had me crying

You are spot on correct about those kind of people. Unfortunately I experienced one up close and personal - when you see them for what they are it is terrifying, you realize they are capable of anything. People are just a means to an end for them, nothing else. I like to think I'm better at detecting these people now having been through it, you learn quickly not to be so trusting and open with people. Travis was such a person you described above - unfortunately, perfect targets for psychopaths.
And it kinda makes you want to scream from the rooftops in warning to those that sympathize with a psychopath...

Red lights and sirens comin' from my house right now! Danger! Danger! :floorlaugh:

After all that and her mother isn't even crying.

I know, right????? I get the feeling she's NOT very close to her family...not surprising for a psychopath - but what's the deal with her mom & aunt?? Really?? NO tears for Jodi, none for TA, none for his family...just...none?? Wow..kinda cold..

Dear Diary,

Had a great day! I managed to waste 6 tissues with fake tears...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness, JA looks *completely* serene right now... she is unbelievable.

Literally.

She's probably stifling a full out laugh attack. "I did it hahahahahah, I stood up to Martinez hahahahaha."

Honestly, it occurred to me that she made an issue of lunch a few days ago because she wanted to stage a vomit incident when being asked about the murder. I felt she was trying to make herself throw up at one point today when she was behind the hair curtain and her hands during a "sob session."

She is writing with her right hand at the defense table. She looks mad to me Definently not sad...just mad.

She was writing notes for her lawyer with her right hand, so it must be pretty steady writing. I suppose she had nothing better to do in jail ... or perhaps she has always been right handed and was screwing with people again with pretending to be left handed.

I wish the court cameramen would give us more close ups of Juan. Just sayin'.

Right....she took away any due process for Travis. Excuse me for not showering her with praise and crying crocodile tears over her discomfort. Too bad only the killers rights are talked about....:furious:
But the system would fall apart if Jodi's rights weren't protected. I understand the anger, but the only way Travis can get justice is if his killer's rights are respected. And it's not just the killer's rights that matter, Jodi took Travis' life and the State is doing their best to make sure she pays for it.

IMO

It took her about as much time to completely recover as it did for her to kill
Travis.

After all that and her mother isn't even crying.

Possible that time that has passed since the crime has dulled her feelings, or she never really bonded to Jodi in the first place.

Note to present and future killers....just say you have no memory of the event. Evidently, that excuse works beautifully for many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth