jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi is acting like a ***. He brought this request up in open court, even though he had already talked to Juan about it.
He did the EXACT same thing with the lunch issue. They had already discussed it in chambers, but he brought it up AGAIN in open court minutes later.
Maybe he just likes to hear his own voice, or could it be that he wants everyone to know what they talked about only IF it is positive for the DT?
Evidentially he wants all the rest to remain sealed.

In all fairness, he knows there is going to be an appeal and most likely she is going to blame him for inadequate representation, so he is just covering his *advertiser censored**, which it no easy task

She didnt feel sorry for Travis family as she would deliberately with her evil self ! smile at his sisters also she didnt mind her making Travis to be a pedophile and abuser! Destroying his reputation!
Don't forget she said if she was Travis she would jump off a bridge
Do not forget her nasty comments! To the prosecutor nor her saying vile things about Travis! His family has sat there with dignity for all these weeks! They are victims as well as Travis
Rest in peace Travis
God was in that courtroom

This bears repeating!

I know, right????? I get the feeling she's NOT very close to her family...not surprising for a psychopath - but what's the deal with her mom & aunt?? Really?? NO tears for Jodi, none for TA, none for his family...just...none?? Wow..kinda cold..

Those twins seem weird to me and do alot of smiling from the little I have seen.
If that was my daughter/neice I would have a bag over my head with what has been said in that courtroom.

Lordy, I feel like I've been through the wringer and I'm just WATCHING this!

1) I am now officially a Juanette.

2) Having Juan walk through the crime has scratched a number of itches for me.

I see clearly how he has been handling this beautifully from the very beginning. First he showed the Jury her arrogance and aggressiveness by confronting her first. Then he showed her delight in her sexual prowess and nullified her claims to be the victim of a pervert. He restored the reputation of Travis Alexander. And today--oh, Sweet Today, he walked her through the crime and made her face what she has done.

And as she is crying, I can assure you her mental state is, "I am going to die for this."

Maybe...just maybe my confidence in the judicial system will be restored. I have to confess that I was traumatized by the OJ trial outcome and have been unable to watch another trial since Murderess Casey Anthony was set free. I only started watching this one because, thanks to Buddhist therapy, I am able to detach much better and maintain some personal equilibrium.

Thanks for having me on WS. I feel like I am among friends who share a common interest in seeing justice survive in America.

in awe of juan.

little bit gutted we have to start listening to nurmi again on monday,i found juans voice some what soothing

I can't do it. I just can;t. I think I;ve heard enough from jodi (although I do want to hear the juror questions).

Well I just called my sister and said, 'Still think it was self defense?'

'No and I don't want to talk about it right now.'

If I know her, it's because she feels like an idiot.

My hope is that even if one juror believed Jodi, they don't after today.

Yayyyy!!!!!

After all that and her mother isn't even crying.

Strange, isn't it?

The best thing about today .. Juan showed that 'forgetting' the murder was a non issue .. If anything it made things worse for her.

I'm gonna have to watch the YouTube of this....never had a feed die on me like that...pppfftt

I'm sure you were screaming, Really? But you're right, this is one you'll need to see. A real courtroom slowwww earthquake named Juan. He shook the room and Jodi was swallowed up. She unknowingly helped write his summation.

You must watch all of it -- just sit back & enjoy. Have some chocolate. Have your favorite beverage...

So, today was brilliant but I'm already dreading Monday's redirect. I'm curious as to the jurors' questions though.

10la.jpg

Did the judge state that rebuttal would begin on Monday? I thought JM was done for the day but not his cross.

Those twins seem weird to me and do alot of smiling from the little I have seen.
If that was my daughter/neice I would have a bag over my head with what has been said in that courtroom.

I would be devastated. No way could I crack one smile at the death penalty murder trial of my child. It is bizarre. Reminds me of cindy anthony.

I know, right????? I get the feeling she's NOT very close to her family...not surprising for a psychopath - but what's the deal with her mom & aunt?? Really?? NO tears for Jodi, none for TA, none for his family...just...none?? Wow..kinda cold..

Maybe the apple didn't fall too far from the tree? I think most psycopaths probably had some inability to bond when they were babies, and once the brain develops to a certain point, there is no going back and undoing the damage that was caused. It could be she was a very cold mother, not saying Jodi is her fault, but there has to be something to the psychology.

Could be partly the reason Jodi did not deal with rejection well, she needed someone to want her and show her she was worthy of attention, it all goes back to childhood, I bet there is something off with her family too.

Did the judge state that rebuttal would begin on Monday? I thought JM was done for the day but not his cross.

He is done done. When they say, 'I have nothing further" that indicates their examination is totally over.

Ok anybody here remember the show Night Court?

There was a episode where they had a really slow talker, who said one word at a time during his testimony.(wish i had a clip of it) he was driving the whole court room nuts.

anyways when i hear Nurmi speak i think of that guy..

Oh I remember Night Court. Watched it all the time. Loved that show.

Yeah. They look like they're at the movie theatre (minus the popcorn).

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member