jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those twins seem weird to me and do alot of smiling from the little I have seen.
If that was my daughter/neice I would have a bag over my head with what has been said in that courtroom.

The apple maybe doesn't fall far from the tree. Not all sociopaths are killers.

Those twins seem weird to me and do alot of smiling from the little I have seen.
If that was my daughter/neice I would have a bag over my head with what has been said in that courtroom.

Instead they choose to sit there day after day giggling and laughing..Very sad. The judge should have thrown them both out days ago,

I am not too skilled with capturing clips from the video stream, but when she is doing her ridiculous linebacker move, right before it, she is doing her wierd hand motioning thing with the left hand and the ring finder is completely flat.

Did the judge state that rebuttal would begin on Monday? I thought JM was done for the day but not his cross.

Very calmly he said, "I have nothing else."

I thought his timing was masterful, despite Nurmi's last minute objection. He covered the murder graciously yet unflinchingly and went on to leave the jury with bullet points listing JA's lies about Travis. Four days for all that to sink in before the DT gets to redirect.

I would be devastated. No way could I crack one smile at the death penalty murder trial of my child. It is bizarre. Reminds me of cindy anthony.

Very much so! Did they study tapes of the Anthony trial or something? It's like a very unpleasant flashback.

Lordy, I feel like I've been through the wringer and I'm just WATCHING this!

1) I am now officially a Juanette.

2) Having Juan walk through the crime has scratched a number of itches for me.

I see clearly how he has been handling this beautifully from the very beginning. First he showed the Jury her arrogance and aggressiveness by confronting her first. Then he showed her delight in her sexual prowess and nullified her claims to be the victim of a pervert. He restored the reputation of Travis Alexander. And today--oh, Sweet Today, he walked her through the crime and made her face what she has done.

And as she is crying, I can assure you her mental state is, "I am going to die for this."

Maybe...just maybe my confidence in the judicial system will be restored. I have to confess that I was traumatized by the OJ trial outcome and have been unable to watch another trial since Murderess Casey Anthony was set free. I only started watching this one because, thanks to Buddhist therapy, I am able to detach much better and maintain some personal equilibrium.

Thanks for having me on WS. I feel like I am among friends who share a common interest in seeing justice survive in America.

Re: BBM
This was a critical thing he accomplished and I bet he promised the family that he would make that one of his major goals.

I think he spent more time proving this than proving she was responsible for his death.

He truly cares about the people he represents. Kudos to him.

Notice that she vomited her vilest lie- that Travis was a pedophile-throughout, at every opportunity and to the very end of cross.

Staring the DP in the eye, and her priority is to smear Travis. What a gal.

Did she put her bloody socks in the washing machine? black socks? . . . I cannot remember.

if she took the bloody socks off @ the house - could this be the clothing she might have left @ TA's house?

(sorry if previously discussed - I wasn't payin attention to the board)

I think the stabbing and throat slitting will be a large part of his closing......I can't help remembering Prosecutor Kelly Siegler's court room demonstration of Susan Wright stabbing her husband 193 times....it was riveting!! I'd love to see JM do that...but I don't think it's his style. I am going to say an extra prayer for Travis' family this evening. I am glad I don't have to wash my mind with lye soap tonight.

Can You imagine Kelly Siegler crossing Jodi LOL that would be something she is such a Bull Dog and Aggressive. It would be interesting to observe Jodi be crossed by a female prosecutor.

Re: BBM
This was a critical thing he accomplished and I bet he promised the family that he would make that one of his major goals.

I think he spent more time proving this than proving she was responsible for his death.

He truly cares about the people he represents. Kudos to him.

I think he did both, masterfully.

Nurmi now gets redirect of jodi, right? Does Juan also get a second shot after Nurmi?

Nurmi wil redirect and then I believe JM will have a chance to rebutt. then she is off the stand.

Juan is brilliant, he used her "version" of the murder and still proved it was premeditated.

While I wish she would have had to look at each and ever photo and go through every stab wound, I understand why he didn't do that. Why give her the opportunity to state she didn't remember, fake cry more to try to get sympathy.

I know, right????? I get the feeling she's NOT very close to her family...not surprising for a psychopath - but what's the deal with her mom & aunt?? Really?? NO tears for Jodi, none for TA, none for his family...just...none?? Wow..kinda cold..

They were actually smiling during her testimony this afternoon. Nuts! all of 'em.

Boy. I just watched the whole left ring finger admission again and boy oh boy did she ever mess up. He very clearly asked her three different times, three different ways and each time she admitted it; she even embellished stating that she'd also hurt her head!

moo

JVM just stop . Its not a blunder. The jurors know it could not happen her way. She flew around found a gun while a naked violent man was running in circles in his room. Shoot him in the face and he runs around even more mad.

OMG he is superman

Give me a break...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members