jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only watch because I have a big screen TV...and the sound is much better than my computer. I haven't watched anything except this trial since it's been on, but occasionally hear something here or there. I can't stand watching ANY of their stupid carp, but sometimes have to because waiting for the trial. GAH!!!!

If your computer has an HDMI output and your TV has an HDMI input, you can get an HDMI cord and plug your computer right into your TV and it works like a charm. Once plugged in, just change your TV "INPUT" setting to point it to the PC input that will show up when plugged in. The INPUT setting is controlled by your remote that has a MENU and/or INPUT setting directly on remote.

That way you can watch trial without commercials using one of the links we have been using.

Its great. I do it all the time

I never heard the words . . . "The state rests" so I am not sure . . . . Juan is quite masterful with blurring semantics . . . ..

Where is JA going with trajectory if TA lunged @ her like a linebacker does that line up with temple to left cheek? . . . his head would have been turned away from her? help if this one has been debated and figured out.

Beth Karas InSession
After Arias completes her testimony next week, the defense is expected to call two experts: psychologist Richard Samuels and domestic violence expert Alyce LaViolette. They are expected to offer opinions that she suffers from PTSD and Battered Women's Syndrome--and will explain Arias's behavior in that context.

She doesn't act like a battered anything. There is NO independent evidence to suggest that she was abused to the point of PTSD or battered at all. This is a complete farce and I feel bad for other women who are ACTUALLY abused by their mates because Jodi Arias is cheapening the defense with this bull. :furious:

Not to mention that PTSD is REAL and for people who experience ACTUAL TRAUMATIC EVENTS. grrr

I do NOT see him having her act it out as a blunder. She had ZERO emotion doing it. No tears thinking back of the moment when she shot him in the face.

Very matter of fact, like this...

I wasn't buying her emotion today. I don't even think she was crying for herself. It's an act, turns off and on so easy. Plus she covers her face!

Honestly, do the folks at HLN EVER WATCH THE ACTUAL TRIAL???? GRRRRR!!! That Ryan-guy has absolutely NO CLUE what's happened in the courtroom! And he's not alone! It's absolutely ridiculous..

This is why I don't watch HLN, or even TruTV. I can't take the talking heads. They treat this trial like it is a spectators event, like we are watching the NFL Playoffs right now. They are just way too excited for my taste.

Nurmi wil redirect and then I believe JM will have a chance to rebutt. then she is off the stand.

Nurmi redirects now, but I don't think JM gets another rebuttal. Nurmi wil redirect, then we get JUROR QUESTIONS!!!! :great:

Lordy, I feel like I've been through the wringer and I'm just WATCHING this!

1) I am now officially a Juanette.

2) Having Juan walk through the crime has scratched a number of itches for me.

I see clearly how he has been handling this beautifully from the very beginning. First he showed the Jury her arrogance and aggressiveness by confronting her first. Then he showed her delight in her sexual prowess and nullified her claims to be the victim of a pervert. He restored the reputation of Travis Alexander. And today--oh, Sweet Today, he walked her through the crime and made her face what she has done.

And as she is crying, I can assure you her mental state is, "I am going to die for this."

Maybe...just maybe my confidence in the judicial system will be restored. I have to confess that I was traumatized by the OJ trial outcome and have been unable to watch another trial since Murderess Casey Anthony was set free. I only started watching this one because, thanks to Buddhist therapy, I am able to detach much better and maintain some personal equilibrium.

Thanks for having me on WS. I feel like I am among friends who share a common interest in seeing justice survive in America.

Great post! I think I could use some Buddhist therapy after the last month or so- especially the last several days.

I had no idea how affected I was going to be from my trip to Arizona. I have shed more tears over this than I ever could have imagined. I had no idea how I would feel about his beloved friends. I feel so incensed thinking about Travis brothers and sisters having to worry about money ON TOP of everything they are going through.

It makes me sick thinking about how important lunch being paid for by the sherif's department was to the defendant when Travis will never eat again and his family has to worry about paying their bills so they can be there to support THE MEMORY of the brother they will never see, hold, laugh, cry or grow old with.

Thanks for joining in on the dialogue, I appreciate what you wrote immensely. I have no sympathy for anyone but the victim or victims loved ones right now.

She doesn't act like a battered anything. There is NO independent evidence to suggest that she was abused to the point of PTSD or battered at all. This is a complete farce and I feel bad for other women who are ACTUALLY abused by their mates because Jodi Arias is cheapening the defense with this bull. :furious:

Not to mention that PTSD is REAL and for people who experience ACTUAL TRAUMATIC EVENTS. grrr

Is martinez done with her I'm confused?

I would be devastated. No way could I crack one smile at the death penalty murder trial of my child. It is bizarre. Reminds me of cindy anthony.

Yes, it IS bizarre.

I can't imagine acting like that if my daughter were the one up there - because I never could or would! I would be devastated, worried, feel so bad/sad/sense of guilt even/etc. for the victim and his family... If I were convinced of my child's guilt - I'd be shattered.

I've gotten the sense that with all the note-taking, Mom (I think) is prepping for a book deal. Perhaps the idea cheers her up.

Hers is not a reaction I recognize.
I'm grateful for that. :)

I am searching you tube ....but getting side tracked something awful ..that was a great show LMAO

yeah i couldnt find it either, who knows it might be somewhere... he supposivly had some kind of condition turtle something or other lol

I never heard the words . . . "The state rests" so I am not sure . . . . Juan is quite masterful with blurring semantics . . . ..

Where is JA going with trajectory if TA lunged @ her like a linebacker does that line up with temple to left cheek? . . . his head would have been turned away from her? help if this one has been debated and figured out.

Me neither. I don't think he rested. I think he finished for the day.

moo

:great: Juan did a wonderful job, but I am disappointed that he did not mention that her story of being chased by TA, getting the gun, shooting, stabbing, slicing throat, etc., all had to happen within less than 2 minutes. I also wonder why he did not mention that since her blood was found at the scene, what did she cut.

After the disaster in Florida, I have no confidence that a jury will convict Jodi. CA killed a toddler.....Travis was a grown man.

Does anyone have a link to these court records?

However, according to court records, she previously told police before her trial began that Alexander was unconscious after she shot him, but then "crawled around and was stabbed."

The defence witnesses can say all they want about battered women's syndrome but due to a complete memory block, there is no way to demonstrate that she acted in self-defence. The only information JA has given regarding acting in self-defence is what she told us led to her shooting him. Nothing else as it relates to the 29 stab-wounds and slash to the throat. What kind of self-defence case do they have?

:waitasec:

Absolutely - I was being a wise *advertiser censored*

It's so creepy; as if she has an emotion faucet. Turn 'em on & turn 'em off.

She is writing with her right hand at the defense table. She looks mad to me Definently not sad...just mad.

She looked furious. It reminded me of that time during the Casey Anthony trial, when they had Caylee's skull superimposed under her face on the computer screen. The entire time the jury was in the room, Casey was doing that squinty-face crying thing, where she squeezed her nose and rubbed her eyes until they were red - all the while not really crying. As soon as the jury left the room, and she was still seated at that table, she sat there and GLARED at the picture of Caylee on the screen. Made me sick to my stomach. That's all I needed to see to read that harlot. :furious:

FAVOR Please -----------> If when we post pics, screencaps, etc if they are no wider than 500 they won't blow the margins and make it horribly hard to read the page. Not to mention, the mods won't have to run around doing clean-up.

Here is a place that offers ways and sites that will do it for you.
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000998.htm

Or google how to resize using ____________.

It would really help us with eye issues and I bet the phone folks too!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT - TODAY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or use http://tinypic.com/index.php

ilgk1i.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics