jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it has already been said, but if she cannot remember the stabbing, then how could she state on the stand today that 'she disagreed with the version of events' that the ME had previously given on the stand?

Juan is done. Nurmi will begin re-direct Monday morning.

My son, just asked if the witch trial was over. Hehe! Im off to a school function and we are in charge of bringing...tootsie pops of all things!:blushing: What a great trial day!! I think the jury is going to be thinking what she said about, no jury will ever convict her. Such arrogance that, will make em want to think..ya wanna bet!!

I hate to be so shallow, but to see her in that jacket along with those horrible khaki pants was really telling and just a glimpse as to how humiliated she must of felt during the reenactment.

Good, JM hammered home and exposed her to the murderer she is.

Again, Peace to Travis's family and friends.

thanks so much! . . . . no one in my life understands this obsession with me! I guess I feel better doing something and keeping busy - so comments like this keep me going .

I will probably not be able to transcribe much (if at all next week) so I will be hoping someone will be willing to jump in and back up KMouse and others!

it helps to have more than 1 person - there is no way me to keep up with every word (thank god they repeat themselves frequently!)

I (for one) am honestly looking forward to transcribing someone who doesn't talk as fast! both of them talk so fast . . . . . and they talk over each other frequently!

I look forward to reading your transcribing. I was gone for most of the testiphony today and just caught the last hour or so. The feed I had was cutting out constantly. Thank goodness for WSers like yourself!

I'll be here for most of the week and will do what I can.

After afternoon break it's impossible for me because the family comes home.

If Nurmi has any legal common sense;: His redirect will be very short; and he will allow this trial to move forward quickly.

But that would mean he would have to give up his $225.00 per hours tax payer paycheck!!

Did the judge state that rebuttal would begin on Monday? I thought JM was done for the day but not his cross.

I didn't stay around to hear that, but I have been thinking all day that Nurmi would be wise not to redirect. They should just get her the heck out of sight and bring on their pointless PTSD and DV experts and be done with it.

It was a good day for justice...wish we could have more days like this. Glad to be able to hang with WSers today; enjoyed your comments and insight! G'nite!
:seeya:

Juan is a master in the courtroom. I am so glad I got to see him in action! He rocks. And he restored Travis' good name at the end of his cross. He's a true gentleman.

I'm not ready to not hear Juan Martinez anymore! So now we're back to Nurmi and JA all day?

FAVOR Please -----------> If when we post pics, screencaps, etc if they are no wider than 500 they won't blow the margins and make it horribly hard to read the page. Not to mention, the mods won't have to run around doing clean-up.

Here is a place that offers ways and sites that will do it for you.
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000998.htm

Or google how to resize using ____________.

It would really help us with eye issues and I bet the phone folks too!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT - TODAY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi was clearly not crying on the stand at all today. There is a pic of Jodi after she and attys came out of chambers that clearly showed she was crying before entering the courtroom. She had better practice those crying skills over the weekend cause I think that is her only hope and it is an infinitely think hope at that!

That crying was just tooooo much. And she wasn't even good at it. I would thing the jury is done with her. They are just regular people and it's hard to believe anyone couldn't see through it. Now it will be up to the experts to gain back some credibility for her. Even so, I would be shocked if can't see it was premeditated.

Ok anybody here remember the show Night Court?

There was a episode where they had a really slow talker, who said one word at a time during his testimony.(wish i had a clip of it) he was driving the whole court room nuts.

anyways when i hear Nurmi speak i think of that guy..

I am searching you tube ....but getting side tracked something awful ..that was a great show LMAO

Wonderful day to watch Juan. I am totally impressed with Juan. Thank You! :blowkiss:

It burns me up that I had to get up early today, and I'm still in my bathrobe, and I'm so shook up from today's testimony about the horrible way Travis died, but at the hearing after trial Jodi is completely composed and shows no signs of ever crying at all. Bad acting...people are saying on tv they saw her smiling during crying.
Ha! She's going to get the DP instead of an acting award.

She is a machine?

Did she put her bloody socks in the washing machine? black socks? . . . I cannot remember.

if she took the bloody socks off @ the house - could this be the clothing she might have left @ TA's house?

(sorry if previously discussed - I wasn't payin attention to the board)

There were black socks in the washing machine, presumably the murder socks. I believe these socks were Travis', and I believe Jodi put on his socks to give her traction and to conceal her footprints and shoe prints.

Anyone know why the aunt wears headphones? A while back someone mentioned what they believed was a rumor that she had a hearing problem, though she seems to hear her sister whispering just fine. If she has a hearing problem, I would certainly leave that alone.

If she doesn't and she's listening to books on tape or some other crap, I'm not going to leave it alone.

How would that explain her behavior?

The defence witnesses can say all they want about battered women's syndrome but due to a complete memory block, there is no way to demonstrate that she acted in self-defence. The only information JA has given regarding acting in self-defence is what she told us led to her shooting him. Nothing else as it relates to the 29 stab-wounds and slash to the throat. What kind of self-defence case do they have?

:waitasec:

I think Juan making her stand up was a good idea. The jury can see how tall she is,that she's not a small little thing.

thanks so much! . . . . no one in my life understands this obsession with me! I guess I feel better doing something and keeping busy - so comments like this keep me going .

I will probably not be able to transcribe much (if at all next week) so I will be hoping someone will be willing to jump in and back up KMouse and others!

it helps to have more than 1 person - there is no way me to keep up with every word (thank god they repeat themselves frequently!)

I (for one) am honestly looking forward to transcribing someone who doesn't talk as fast! both of them talk so fast . . . . . and they talk over each other frequently!

You and kmouse and all the court reporters/transcribers out there *amaze* me! !!! Thank you again! :hug:

Next week is nurmi....ssssssslllooooowwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member