jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know beth will find work elsewhere. this is not the end for her. i enjoy her the most.

The only thing I wish JM had added to his questions is showing the time stamps between the last alive pic and the first bloody pic.

Then asking her how she was able to take that last pic of Travis in the shower, get attacked, go running through the closet, jumping up to get the gun, and go running back to the bathroom, shoot him, get attacked again, then take a pic half way down the hall while dragging a bloody Travis. . .all in 62 seconds.

I hope he demonstrates the impossibility of this in his rebuttal OR closing.

ETA: I type 60 words a minute. . .this post took me longer than 62 seconds to type. . .just sayin'

True - imagine if she had to fit a couple more things in. -- no problem

IMO, Jodi went to Mesa, Arizona on June 4, 2008 with the sole purpose of carrying out the brutal murder of Travis Alexander!

Absolutely, Isabelle! All else was artifice, decoration and covering the crime. Pretty well planned, but a very poorly planned exit from it all. I give her an "incomplete." She really fogged up that part.

She went to kill him for revenge ("I'll show you that nobody breaks up with me, Travis."), jealousy ("If I can't have him, nobody can."), and her ultimate goal of control. Childish, narcissistic, and full of hate & rage. How will the shrink answer I-Juan's questions about her final acts? Grrrrrr. :furious:

It really detracts from the show, having her on. It's almost embarrassing. She has no idea what she's saying and resorts to interrupting guests with inane comments or clapping and smiling and rolling her eyes.

She's gorgeous but an example of sexism in the industry, IMO. Here we have two grey haired guys making sense - Dr. Drew and Anderson Cooper - both with some expertise and intellect (Anderson MUCH more intellect, IMO, than Dr. Drew), and next to them we have a showgirl.

That would have been good. But you're right, he can mention it in closing and the evidence speaks for itself!

Exactly!! You said it sooooo much better than I ever could.

I think Lisa Bloom is a decent co-host. She's pretty, but at least she's got a brain. :)

It's an injustice to not have Beth covering the 'justice' system.

I hope she gets an opportunity to take creative liberty to really do what she wants and fully exercise ALL of her skills.... I feel like she could put together a block of high quality programs unlike anything that's out there now. If she has colleagues and associates she respects and would like to work with it would be so nice for her to put together a blog or webcast or some medium to cover cases.

Go Beth and Go Katie!

See what I mean? Beth Karas, intelligent, informed, gets fired. Laura Baron gets to scrinch her nose and keep interrupting interesting people on the air.

Sorry, it just bugs me. I am sure she Laura is very sweet but this just ain't for her.

Dr Drew's co host appears on a lot of reality shows as a relationship counselor.

The bullet did not enter his temple according to the ME's report. It entered his forehead just above his right eyebrow. In her demonstration she tried to show that his head was up with a leftward tilt to make it match the ME's report. When a linebacker (her description) charges, they have their head down because they are close enough to their target to know where it is without having to look up.

She failed epically in her attempt to portray his supposed charging stance. Other than the few cuts on her hand she did not receive any other injuries or bruises. He supposedly picked her up and body slammed her on a tile floor and then he charged headlong into her from a running charge causing her to fall backwards on the tile floor with him, and his added 200+ weight on top of her, yet all she got were a few cuts on her hand. Travis had numerous defensive wounds in addition to those she intentionally inflicted on his body like the 29 stab and slash wounds, slashed throat and bullet to his head. If she was in a fight for her life, like she claims, she would have many, many more injuries to her body. The only one that was in a fight for his life was Travis and sadly he lost.

gregromeus.jpg

Oh, I did not know this! Which makes the supposed turning of his head to present his right side even more absurd. Why the heck would he do that? Thanks!

Hi Katie and thanks for the email addys! (I adore Beth Karas) I will be sending my emails tomorrow.

Stupid ? but... does Beth currently work for HLN or TruTV?

Turner Media which is the company for both of those. Maybe they can find another spot for her.

This is the email I wrote...feel free to tweak/copy,/share anything:

Dear Headline News,

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment with the news that In Session has been cancelled and Beth Karas will no longer be working with the network.

I've been watching trials with Beth reporting on them for the entire 19 years she's been with Turner Media and Court TV before that. She is by far the best trial reporter they have ever had. She is universally liked and trusted and breaks down trials for viewers making them more understandable and interesting.

Please can't you find a way for her to keep reporting trials on your network?

There are millions of viewers interested in big cases and participating in the legal system by viewing them live on TV. All of the CNN HLN shows are about big trials these days. I understand Nancy Grace has the highest ratings and her show is primarily about trials. This is a huge loss to this viewership. And a huge loss to me personally.

As the surviving sister of a homicide victim and having navigated the legal system for years with our case, I think removing this access to the public is just heartbreaking.

Please reconsider and please find a way to keep Beth Karas covering trials for her thousands and thousands of fans who will suffer a great loss without her professionalism and insights shared.

Thank you for your consideration,

(my name)

Exactly!! You said it sooooo much better than I ever could.

I think Lisa Bloom is a decent co-host. She's pretty, but at least she's got a brain. :)

Lisa...yes! Lonnie the prosecutor, bigger yes!

The only way this could have been worse, IMO, is if Travis had been there with another girl in his home as a guest. absolutely no consolation to those who lost a beloved Family member and friend.

See what I mean? Beth Karas, intelligent, informed, gets fired. Laura Baron gets to scrinch her nose and keep interrupting interesting people on the air.

Sorry, it just bugs me. I am sure she Laura is very sweet but this just ain't for her.

Beth could take over JVM or Dr Drew and have a much better show. No offense to either of them, just callin' it like I see it. :)

This is sooooooo very true!! Even in civil cases we spend endless amounts of energy into the jury instructions. The verdict is usually the direct result of the jury understanding the unambiguous instructions. To this day, I blame the outcome of the CA trial on poorly drafted jury instructions. Great post. even though that was the worst sentence structure ever. It's late and I am on the iPad. I swear I would be wayyyy better in a murder trial.
I just want to clarify that I am guilty of the poor sentence structure, not the person I was responding too...who was spot on about jury instructions.

It's extremely frustrating. I studied broadcast journalism and even during my college days I had peers who were more skilled and capable than TV personalities. No different now, work with and meet some really bright, unique, dedicated people who are shelved to accomodate talentless, average wallflowers. Especially on HLN it's clear controversy is favored over quality.

It really detracts from the show, having her on. It's almost embarrassing. She has no idea what she's saying and resorts to interrupting guests with inane comments or clapping and smiling and rolling her eyes.

She's gorgeous but an example of sexism in the industry, IMO. Here we have two grey haired guys making sense - Dr. Drew and Anderson Cooper - both with some expertise and intellect (Anderson MUCH more intellect, IMO, than Dr. Drew), and next to them we have a showgirl.

That would have been good. But you're right, he can mention it in closing and the evidence speaks for itself!

TOTALLY AGREE what's sad WTH? Is she doing that she can't watch the trial tapes?? Tonight it felt like Dr D was almost embarrassed about her when Anderson was on you could see annoyance in Anderson's facial expressions :moo:

That's what she does. She scrinches her nose.

Not being catty, but today I thought that huge chain necklace was just too big.

DrD always goes to commercials just when someone is saying something interesting. Better timing would be appreciated.

To pay homage to Travis and the last Daft hands and double speed hands harder, faster, stronger videos he was able to watch, I decided to add different speeds.

ac1b13fb4171a1c413c8bfadbddda07f.gif

65cf3c455059ab7539c9b6fced44f911.gif

762285c6d58d98a7ecd45618b9ff436e.gif

50e3db561374011a6099f523e37e39f0.gif

3b6bbf2d6f572cb76c08f07615f72d36.gif

b2778d4bb31c94126ae735b816e57d2a.gif

Can someone help me out and instruct me on how to insert the gif into my signature? 4th one down

I have not watched every single day of testimony but trying to keep up with things on this board; thanks for all your posts. It seems that JM has been trying to rehabilitate TA's reputation in light of the pedophile testimony and somewhat salvage his reputation getting JA to say things like the sex was always consensual, etc. I was remembering the dance scene in Charlie's Angels where Cameron Diaz is wearing the Spiderman undies. It's a totally cute scene, sort of innocently sexy. I don't know if it's okay to post a photo so I won't but you can google it and see it for yourselves. Plus there are posts from women who talk about how they were inspired to wear spiderman underwear after that movie because they are more comfortable etc. My point is that it seems like it's not really a pedophile move if he did, in fact, send them. More like a sexy Charlie's Angels movie memory. There's nothing about Cameron Diaz that looks like a little boy when she's wearing them. Just a thought, I had - I've seen lots of comments about the undies but don't recall if people believe he sent them or if she's making it up or what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141