jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very simple. He didn't die as quickly as she thought he would and she panicked and so kept on stabbing and cutting and slashing and shooting, etc.

It doesn't explain the wounds on his legs and feet.

Whew! All my notes done over there on the other thread. If you get a chance please check out the email addresses for Beth Karas. I'm starting a letter writing campaign. Her last day officially should be this Monday (ugh! I'm in denial!) but ithink her staying on this trial is somewhat fluid. Let's bombard HLN with letters! And her!

I'm making a FB page too "Karas for Cases" (thanks A News Junkie!)

Just as a "cause" to help her land somewhere to keep reporting on trials. Someone has to see how popular she is! We need her!!!

Hi Katie and thanks for the email addys! (I adore Beth Karas) I will be sending my emails tomorrow.

Stupid ? but... does Beth currently work for HLN or TruTV?

I'm watching dr. Drew. His cohost should go back to the pageant system. An absolute knuckle head.

As to jodi's "crying" sociopaths/psychopaths well know how to turn on the water works to get out of a jam, manipulate others to loan them mOney or give them things, help them out, etc.

I am surprised by how many experts on tv seem to know little about these disorders. Psycho/sociopaths feel little anxiety. They don't panic. They don't become afraid. They are cocky, confident and believe they are smarter than everyone else.

I don't buy her crying jags for one moment.

Is his co host not a WS member also or am I completely lost?

~Team Brittney~

I thought she expressed a morbid curosity when she kept asking the detective to see the crime scene pictures when she was being interviewed. Today I realized the reason she was hiding her face when the pictures of Travis were displayed was because she didn't want the cameras to capture her abnormal reaction to them. I think she liked looking at her handy work. She has no emotion and no conscience at all and has a very unusual mind. I can't see how she can even be of any value to anyone in prison. She would be a good mate for Scot Peterson.

Good first post, connie! I agree with what you said -- maybe, in wanting to see the pics in the interview with Flores, she did want to see her "artwork," or maybe she just wanted to see her victory over TA one more time. <smh> Who knoze?? Oh, and one more thing:

:welcome6:

to

Websleuths,

c
onnie9030 !!!!

We're glad to have you!!

I'm watching dr. Drew. His cohost should go back to the pageant system. An absolute knuckle head.

As to jodi's "crying" sociopaths/psychopaths well know how to turn on the water works to get out of a jam, manipulate others to loan them mOney or give them things, help them out, etc.

I am surprised by how many experts on tv seem to know little about these disorders. Psycho/sociopaths feel little anxiety. They don't panic. They don't become afraid. They are cocky, confident and believe they are smarter than everyone else.

Her little smiles while she's supposedly crying:
Jodiesmile5_zpseb36e23a.gif

Jodi said today something was her goal. I can't remember what. It was the word "goal" that made me start thinking that that's a word I connect to premeditation.

Jodi had a goal, IMO, and no doubt about it.

Isn't it nice we have the weekend to watch today's trial again? I'm going to look for when she said that word and in what context.

I am still begging for someone to make me a Jodi gif and her linebacker impression. I haven't laughed so hard in weeks! I am not technically advanced in that way, unless someone can instruct me.

To pay homage to Travis and the last Daft hands and double speed hands harder, faster, stronger videos he was able to watch, I decided to add different speeds.

ac1b13fb4171a1c413c8bfadbddda07f.gif

65cf3c455059ab7539c9b6fced44f911.gif

762285c6d58d98a7ecd45618b9ff436e.gif

50e3db561374011a6099f523e37e39f0.gif

3b6bbf2d6f572cb76c08f07615f72d36.gif

b2778d4bb31c94126ae735b816e57d2a.gif

Any real tears are for herself when she thinks "OMG, this may not work."

I am with you on the questions as to procedure. I don't think the Prosecution rested today they just finished their cross of Jodi. It is unbelievable but there will probably be many more witnesses. This is the defenses side of the trial. And the prosecution will be able to cross examine all the witnesses the defense puts on. And then the defense can recross. Not sure if the prosecution can question again or not. This trial could go on for many more days and maybe weeks. I sure hope not. jmo

TigerBalm got it perfectly. See below!

No, the prosecution rested their case in chief on day 9.
We are in the defense's case in chief with the defendant on the stand.
Juan ended his cross examination of the defendant.
Monday the defense will re-direct the defendant.
If anything new is brought out during the testimony, Juan can recross the defendant.
After the defense rests their case in chief, it will be the states turn at a rebuttal case. Where they can introduce evidence to rebut any testimony the defense introduced during their case in chief.

Hope this makes sense, I'm sure an attorney will explain it as well. Since I just attend Juanderful Lawyering University. ;)

It doesn't explain the wounds on his legs and feet.

Sure it does. He keeps moving and trying to crawl away. She keeps trying to slash at him to stop him from getting away.

~Team Brittney~

Not to my knowledge! I think you are thinking of Katie (not katicoolady), who appears as a Dr. Drew juror on the show.

Seriously I CAN'T STAND his co-host shame Beth couldn't cover trials for Dr D & TOK be a special correspondent :twocents:

The only thing I wish JM had added to his questions is showing the time stamps between the last alive pic and the first bloody pic.

Then asking her how she was able to take that last pic of Travis in the shower, get attacked, go running through the closet, jumping up to get the gun, and go running back to the bathroom, shoot him, get attacked again, then take a pic half way down the hall while dragging a bloody Travis. . .all in 62 seconds.

I hope he demonstrates the impossibility of this in his rebuttal OR closing.

ETA: I type 60 words a minute. . .this post took me longer than 62 seconds to type. . .just sayin'

Whew! All my notes done over there on the other thread. If you get a chance please check out the email addresses for Beth Karas. I'm starting a letter writing campaign. Her last day officially should be this Monday (ugh! I'm in denial!) but ithink her staying on this trial is somewhat fluid. Let's bombard HLN with letters! And her!

Just as a "cause" to help her land somewhere to keep reporting on trials. Someone has to see how popular she is! We need her!!!

It's an injustice to not have Beth covering the 'justice' system.

I hope she gets an opportunity to take creative liberty to really do what she wants and fully exercise ALL of her skills.... I feel like she could put together a block of high quality programs unlike anything that's out there now. If she has colleagues and associates she respects and would like to work with it would be so nice for her to put together a blog or webcast or some medium to cover cases.

Go Beth and Go Katie!

You rock Katie! Love the notes... I think your call today must have been bittersweet.. I hope you get awareness out so things change maybe background check law. You're a strong lady!

Seriously I CAN'T STAND his co-host shame Beth couldn't cover trials for Dr D & TOK be a special correspondent :twocents:

It really detracts from the show, having her on. It's almost embarrassing. She has no idea what she's saying and resorts to interrupting guests with inane comments or clapping and smiling and rolling her eyes.

She's gorgeous but an example of sexism in the industry, IMO. Here we have two grey haired guys making sense - Dr. Drew and Anderson Cooper - both with some expertise and intellect (Anderson MUCH more intellect, IMO, than Dr. Drew), and next to them we have a showgirl.

The only thing I wish JM had added to his questions is showing the time stamps between the last alive pic and the first bloody pic.

Then asking her how she was able to take that last pic of Travis in the shower, get attacked, go running through the closet, jumping up to get the gun, and go running back to the bathroom, shoot him, get attacked again, then take a pic half way down the hall while dragging a bloody Travis. . .all in 62 seconds.

I hope he demonstrates the impossibility of this in his rebuttal OR closing.

That would have been good. But you're right, he can mention it in closing and the evidence speaks for itself!

~Team Brittney~

Katie Dr.Drew's Juror is on the show, but a segment host. She's doing really good and gets better with each appearance. MOO
She's very nice in person, I wish her the best.

The co-host is Laura B??? She adds nothing to the show, a waste of camera time. She makes silly faces into the camera.

When I complain about her (which is daily) my husband says "one more day of her". Dr. D will have new co-host next week. :please::please:

BBM This is so important to stress. Like I've said before, due to a personal experience, you can call the 911 on them, and they might just stay there and wait with you so they can try to charm the Police. Words that come to mind are fearless and unshakable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141