jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course her finger isn't bent with her arm over her attorney's shoulder. She unlocked her double joint!!

Oh come one! Let's see a friggin' demonstration that matters to this case! :furious:

Oh god for really?!

You couldn't pay me enough to stand there with her arm around me... Nevermind smiling...

OMG! I just got chills...not in a good way! They are pulling the OJ glove trick. This is not good. Not good at all.

How do these people not know how tall they are? And it very easy to make sure you are holding your finger in a certain way when you need to make sure it fits your lie.

Is there a point to this the height thing?

Now I know why Wilmott looked rather tense - she did NOT want to get up and touch Jodi Arias.

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd

Now we're back to injuring her finger with the glasses at work. Now she's saying "margarita glasses" to try and fill in the "Margaritaville" lie.

Oh, we have another story for the cut fingers?

I thought she cut her fingers at TA's?

JMHO
fran

Oooooh, now they were margarita glasses, thats where the Margaritaville came in...

It all makes sense now. lol

So, if she puts her hand around a person of indeterminate height - her finger looks fine, and proves what? That she lied? That it was fine? That it's still fine?
This is going to be very long.....

Is she NOW saying she cut her finger on June 1?!?!?!??!

Wait! Didn't she admit to the finger injury happening on the day she murdered Travis? :waitasec: I definitely recall that from last week. Nice try though. :popcorn:

Are you f'n kidding me? Who cares? And their arms around each other? What is the point here? JA had the weapons and the surprise. I can't believe anyone could possible buy the self defense crap here. Of the finger stories. I'm about to declare 5pm at my house.

:banghead:

*Sigh*

Now she is shorter than she was on cross? By a full inch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487