jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously!!! Who cares! Where is the proof of Travis Alexander abusing/attacking her on the she had to defend herself while stabbing him in the back!

Arrghhh. What was that 're-creation' of that pose supposed to prove? Nurmi is such a dolt sometimes.

Then how did blood from your left hand get on the wall at travis house??? Your left hand!!!!!

OHHHHH POOR Miss Wilmott!

"Poor" Ms Wilmott was smiling too much.

The sociopathic murderer who has her arm around her stabbed someone 29 times and slashed his throat. And she thinks this is cute??????

Why the actual hell would she have photographed a skinned up finger but not injuries sustained while "travis was trying to kill her."

For realz, he's gonna actually try and sell that her finger is bent in that photo? PLEASE!

WAIT now she's conceding it's not injured???

Even as she is telliing her story with her hands, now her finger looks just fine. So she did an entire lie right there on the stand infront of the jury.

Holy **** now there is pics of the finger wtf is going on

Oh god for really?!

You couldn't pay me enough to stand there with her arm around me... Nevermind smiling...

I know! I was wondering if she was a little scared as JA put her arm around her!!

So how is all this demo carp going to prove DV! What a waste and certainly the jury agrees!

how the heck is she making up this story when she was in MESA??? makes no sense.....did she have bandages on fingers in any of the photos from the crime?

ZZZZZZZZZZZ........do you all think he talks this slow to everyone? Can I get away with calling him *advertiser censored*?

As if she wouldn't have immediately filed workers' compensation in the state of California and received immediate medical treatment for a work related injury. That is such hogwash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth