jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the he!!......wil to says 5'3. 5'4. with heels on.....wtf ????.

They clearly practiced this pose over the weekend.

Anybody here with a medical background?

I understand why Jodi wants to insist the damaged finger was broken and caused by Travis. I think her finger had the tendon sliced by the slipper (blood covered blade and handle).

? I believe the crookedness of her finger is from not having a medical pro look at it when the tendon/s were slashed. The finger healed and the tendon is shortened and unable to fully extend.

Would this be the same thing if a broken finger wasn't set by a medical professional? Plus I thought a broken bone heals and becomes set so you wouldn't be able to flex it like Jodi does?

I agree totally with you on this....this is more like a severed tendon injury that did not receive medical attention. there is no tendon attached to return finger to full extension. a bone would just show a deformity it seems to me. there would have to have been damage to the joint if her finger had been broken and not set properly... this looks more like a tendon injury. MOO

OH MY LORD!!!!

REALLY?

GMAFB

its funny how they had her attorney do that - I bet NO ONE else would step up and allow JA to have her arm around her.

OMG really , give me a f_ing break , LMAO omg omg

ummmm ok? re-enacting a photo. she already admitted that she finger injury happened on june 4th.

If you look at her left hand while she's on the stand, it almost appears her pinkie finger bends like that too. I think she's double jointed and triple crazy!

Last Thursday when she was acting like she was crying with her hair and hands in her face so that the jurors couldn't see that she was NOT crying, bone dry face, eyes. She had her hands up and I believe it was her right pointing finger that was all bent, like the JA claw, she bends all of her fingers off and on. I don't even think she knows she does it. She does look double jointed.:seeya:

Nurmi sounds slow and half dead today.

OMG! That arm around Atty Wilmott is screaming out for a "BFF" caption!

Cannot believe Nurmi did that.

Are you freaking kidding me?????? Jodi and her attorney's comparing height? How the hello is this allowed in court??? Arm in Arm?? UGH!!!!!!!!!

What? So that she can look EXTRA small next to HUGE Nurmi I'm guessing - the jury cannot be that stupid - please don't let them buy into this nonsense.

Amazing recall and direct answers. Gag me.

you could SEE Jodi held her hand together before she placed it around her shoulders.

Her fingers were NOT at the same angle as they were in JM's photo. They were more curved in today's BS demonstration!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Arias does not appear to be wearing the stun belt today. Not sure what that was about. Martinez, who held reenactment last week, objected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth