jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA. When she first held up her "broken" finger it wasn't that crooked, then she bent it more. Anyone else see that?

Isn't this another story? Breaking a glass at TAs? Maybe not. She babbles on so much and makes so much up that I can't keep up.

No, now we have BOTH! At work and then a broken glass at TA's.

Good grief! Does she really think the general public and this jury is that stooooopid!?

just sayin'
fran

Why oh why doesn't someone who was in Utah have a photo of her with her injured left hand?

Please, someone come forward, because I am so sick of this lying witch's stories.

Nurmi or whatever should've had just moved on to the next witness. Because at this point, I don't believe a word that comes out of his client's mouth.

Did she just say she cut her finger but there was no broken skin?

Should we take a vote on what pose Nurmi will end up in when he reaches the full state of catatonia?

Nurmi is just leading and leading and leading and JA is lying and lying and lying.

Gotta make sure the jury hears all about all her horrific abuse yet again...

Ok so now she also broke a glass at travis' as well. Now this is going too far. YOu've been gonged Jodi.

Give the jurors a gong and when the majority of jurors have gonged the witness has to step down.

She forgets to keep her finger in the "attacked & broken" position. I doubt that little factoid has slipped past the jury

The only reason she isn't proudly proclaiming that she was able to defend herself against this big bad guy and only receive a small tendon laceration....is because she needed to manufacture a BS story about prior abuse from Travis. I think she wants to gloat about her killing skills.

Not only that, but Travis didn't go ballistic on her for dropping the glass and BREAKING it. :tsktsk:

Um, Travis? why so nice about broken glass all over the kitchen where your beloved Napoleon might step on it and get hurt.

But a scratch on a CD sends him over the edge, he spins people around.

I feel like I'm not in Kansas anymore...

Listening to Nurmi is like one of those "if you hold you hand on this car and are the last person standing, you'll win the car" sort of contests. I surrender. There's no way I can take more than 1 day of Nurmi! At his pace it will be another 3 weeks. Have mercy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member