jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Lord...here we go with the "And how did it make you feel when Travis made a splint for your finger..."

If he HAD splinted it, it would have been splinted STRAIGHT, not crooked. And didn't anybody see this makeshift splint?

Hello? Earth to Jodi? Your LEFT palm print on the wall was a mixture of your and Travis' blood! Your left hand was bleeding!

Common sense.

Also, if someone WERE to kick one's left hand and break a finger, how would the ring finger be broken unless the pinkie was down.

Do your own demonstration. Try and bend your left pinkie so it won't guard your left ring finger.

So he broke my finger, then made me a splint; and I think that was very nice of him.
Anyone else see something wrong with that statement?

For someone who claims her hands are important to her "arts" you would think that a person would get medical care unless of course they injured it murdering someone.

Who wears socks and shoes in June in AZ or UTAH? Way too hot both places for that.

Uggh January 22nd again. I really wish JM had spent more time on the January 22nd texts and not so much on the 21st texts. Her story did not add up. She claimed he kicked her and broke her finger because she wouldn't lend him $200 but the texts clearly show he is the one that lent her money on that very day!

"How did you feeeeeel about Travis making you a finger splint?" Seriously?!?!?? Why?!?!?!? Who cares?!?!?!

If I were one the jurors, I would have to work very hard not to roll my eyes...

I was so rolling my eyes when she was talking about it, and thought to myself how does the jury keep themselves from doing this?! LOL

I'd be a terrible juror.

"We have your blood at the scene. Your hair at the scene. Your left palm print at the scene," Flores said.

Left palm print at the scene.

aaaaaannnd we have our first "how did you feel" question.
:banghead:

Nurmi - "and how did you feeeel about that splint that Travis made?" Egads, I hate listening to that man!!

So how long does it take a broken finger to heal ? The splint has to stay on the finger, right ? Friggin liar ....

After Juans exciting and action packed cross, Nurmi and Jodi are going to lose the jury to boredom.

Well now we know the answer to whether or not her attorneys like her, this is not helping!

btw, nice claw hand pose JA, lets see it relaxed like the photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member