jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she lives on the wizard of oz time

Screen cap of Jodi demonstrating putting her arm around Attorney Wilmott in court. Notice the bent fingers.

greenwitch_zps47f6b17e.jpg

Is this the best Nurmi can come up with??

She remembers peeling back a band aid and emailing her friend pictures of that tiny cut???

I'm already setting my mind "She will walk." My faith in the jury system is shot all to he!!...if she is convicted maybe my faith will be somewhat renewed...but for now I'm going with her being found "not guilty" and set free to walk among us.

Not a chance, she will not walk free. There is NO Way!! Don't let her make you feel bad.... she is a worm and will get what is coming!

I don't get why she is allowed to say he broke her finger when there were no x-rays proving that it was ever broken. That is a tendon injury, not a bone one, IMO. I'm not a doc but I've spent countless hours in the hand surgeon's office the past two months... I read all the pamphlets! LOL

And now she adds more to the story..."He made another one for me later, but the moment was endearing..."

Should we take a vote on what pose Nurmi will end up in when he reaches the full state of catatonia?

LOL!!!:floorlaugh:

Travis made me a splint on January 22,2008 at 16:34H, 2 feet away from the left side sink in the upper bathroom while violins played in the background. He was tender. It was really nice.......I paid him back by killing him 6 months later

And how to cut your finger dropping a glass? Doesn't that imply it's leaving your hand?

I believe OJ used the same BS story for the injuries on his hand - claimed he dropped a glass and cut himself on it.

Nurmi is once again allowing Jodi to prattle on and on to make her point :furious:

i wonder how she was able to write in her journal and go to work with that alleged broken finger?

I need for JM to ask all of these questions if he gets another shot at her.
nfdjdjcs I hope Nurmi doesn't take longer than a day or two.

Thank goodness I have a lot of work to do this morning, because I don't know if I can stomach listening to this drivel.

Does she have any pictures of her splinted finger? Now, two splints. Yes..someone breaks my finger in a DV innocent and it's endearing they make me a splint. NOT@

She is such a liar.

Now I see why JM was so careful to point out what he was NOT asking Jodi. He wanted to limit what the defense could cover during their rebuttal. Bless his heart because if the jury is like me they are in no mood to listen to JA go on and on with her stories and feelings.

if she had injured her finger while at work...all she had to do was fill out an incident report for her employer and go to the ER room and this all would have been covered under workman's comp and she could have had her finger fixed (surgery, physical therapy for after surgery etc). even if she didn't go to ER right away...as long as she had filled out incident report and gave it to her employer it still would have been covered!!!!

ITA! I used to work for a construction company and was told to report all injuries even if the person didn't get medical attention because you never knew when they might need it in the future.

Not only that, but Travis didn't go ballistic on her for dropping the glass and BREAKING it. :tsktsk:

Hum, odd that crazy abusive Travis didn't go crazy. :waitasec:
Maybe Jodi is lying :waitasec: NAH that would be crazy talk LOL

So did anybody other than Jodi see this popsicle stick splint other than it existing in Jodi's mind?
No photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member